towards a new version of ninka.
if you use ninka, this might be useful to you.
With the help of Armijn i have been cleaning up some regressions and
improved some licenses.
The new code is now in the github repo:
- Renamed InterACPILic to IntelACPILic
- Renamed openSSLvar2 to Apachev1.0
- Split QtorGPLv2orv3exception to QtorGPLv2orv3 from the exception
- Better detection fo GPL lcienses
- BSD and MIT spdx licenses detected (prefixed with spdx ie. spdxBSD3)
- Added a bunch of licenses...
unless I find some major problems, I will release a new version in few
Daniel M. German "There is the greatest difference
between presuming an opinion to be
true, because, with every opportunity
for contesting it, it
has not been refuted,
and assuming its truth for the purpose
John Stuart Mill -> of not permitting its refutation. "
dmg (at) uvic (dot) ca
replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .