- Attendance - 13
- Minutes from 27 Jan meeting approved
Technical Team Report
- Gary/Peter created punchlist of key issues that need to be addressed before beta.
- Finalize RDF/XML
- Clean up Grammer
- Mesh spreadsheet license list, on-line list and RDF
- Kate drafted spreadsheet view of SPDX file which Gary is using as basis for translation tools. Will circulate.
- Seem to be on schedule genearlly
Business Team Report
- Beta program
- Good briefing meeting with 4 candidates. Following up wth two more.
- Need coordinator volunteers
- Starting to address need for end user content developed (doc, training, etc.).
- Next issue in the queue is defining the process to add a license to the standard list.
Legal Team Report
- Section 5.3 revision is mostly settled. Some final tweaking of field names was the last issue.
- Karen and Rockett are updating LF Member Counsel with the message "it's time" to pay attention and weigh in.
- In process of making recommendations for default license for SPDX data in a file and for SPDX tool licensing.
Cross Functional Issues
- Tech and Biz teams will meet face to face at Linux Collab Summit (Tech pm 4/7, Biz am 4/8)
- Agreed that SPDX general list should not be for extended discussions, which should be directed to respective team lists.
- Kate/Kim- Draft example for LF Member Counsel; include XML and spreadsheet. PENDING
- MichaelH/Rockett- Write up and share postion on "reporting" vs. "interpreting. PENDING
- MartinM- Report back on # of people on respective mailing lists. DONE, BUT LET'S KEEP UPDATING
- Kim/Kate- Provide PhilK with paragraph descriptions of Collab Summit sessions by 2/17
- Kate Stewart, Canonical
- Phil Odence, Black Duck Software
- Kirsten Newcomer, Black Duck Software
- Kim Weins, OpenLogic
- Peter Williams, OpenLogic
- Jilayne Lovejoy, OpenLogic
- Phil Koltun, Linux Foundation
- Gary O'Neall, Source Auditor
- Michael Herzog, nexB
- Pierre Lapointe, nexB
- Mark Gisi, Wind River
- Tom Incorvia, Microfocus
- Karen Copenhaver, Linux Foundation