Note: lists.spdx.org will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, October 5th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Wednesday October 5, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
Reminder: License Focus Call at 11am CDT (1600 UTC) for 30 minutes
This should have gone out sooner so we may want to reschedule to ensure better attendance. I propose to have a quick call for those who are expecting it. For those who this note is catching off guard, I appologize, and will summarize and will propose another call later (with adequate warning).
Call details: at 12 noon (EDT) / 11am (CDT) / 16:00 UTC
Phil's dial in number:
Conference code: 7812589502
Toll-free dial-in number (U.S. and Canada): (877) 435-0230
International dial-in number: (253) 336-6732
1) discuss how we want summary table structured - see proposals in link above, any others?
2) check there is concensus on the 1 page per license on SPDX approach, if not, who has alternate proposals.
3) volunteers to help with pulling the license list together in form above (based on what's in Appendix I today, and mail list input)? Then translate into the forms decided above.
(we may want to defer the following until wider audience has chance to participate)
4) logistics - process for accepting new license into list, pre 1.0 freeze, and then post.
5) what to carry in the SPDX spec, and what to carry on the web site?
anything else to add?