Technical Team Report - Kate
- 2.0 work
- Still working through use cases
- 1.1 work
- Still under revision but near completion
- Looks like there will be strong participation from the Tech Team in the Face to Face meeting at LinuxCon (Tues, Aug 28, afternoon, San Diego)
Legal Team Report - Jilayne
- There will be light attendance at LinuxCon, so not anticipating having formal Legal Team meeting per se.
- License list
- Discussion continues
- Suprisingly after all the recent discussion on the General Meerting list about expanding the list, no one has submitted any more licenses.
- There is now available a spreadsheet template for requesting multiple licenses to be added.
- There's interest in outreach to various FOSS communities about incorporating licenses, but little resource to do so.
Business Team Report - Scott/Jack
- Solicited feedback on SPDX Mission and Vision statements. Some feedback incorporated. Both now ready for publishing on new website.
- Discussions are going on between FOSSology team and Univ of Nebraska about incorporating SPDX output capability into FOSSology.
Cross Functional Issues – Phil
- Panel discussion has been accepted for LinuxCon.
- Website Update - No update
- The Linux Foundation is exploring the possibility of providing some program management support for SPDX.
- Phil Odence, Black Duck Software
- Kate Stewart, Canonical
- Michael Herzog, nexB
- Scott Lamons, HP
- Jilayne Lovejoy, OpenLogic
- Gary O'Neall, SourceAuditor
- Jason Buttura, Cisco