Agenda for SPDX meeting today
As discussed last meeting, we are evolving this to the be the SPDX General Meeting, the main purpose being sharing and cross functional coordination between the Technical, Business and Legal Teams. This will be the first General Meeting per se and we will be trying a new agenda structure.
Meeting Time: Dec 2, 8am PDT / 10 am CDT / 11am EDT / 16:00 UTC. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Conf call dial-in:
Conference code: 7812589502
Toll-free dial-in number (U.S. and Canada): (877) 435-0230
International dial-in number: (253) 336-6732
For those dialing in from other regions, a list of toll free numbers can be found: https://www.intercallonline.com/portlets/scheduling/viewNumbers/viewNumber.do?ownerNumber=6053870&audioType=RP&viewGa=false&ga=OFF
Note, we will be using a different URL for each meeting for purposes of taking attendance. When you login PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME IN THIS FORM: Phil Odence, Black Duck Software so I can just copy/paste into minutes. THX. http://blackducksoftware.na6.acrobat.com/spdx2dec10
Technical Team Report - Kate
Business Team Report - Kim/JohnE
Legal Team Report - Rockett/Karen
Cross Functional Issues - Phil
Most of the action items belong with the Teams. So, in addition to statusing, we will dispatch them to the respective teams and will not continue to track in this meeting. Action items for this meeting will be cross functional.
• Dave/JeffL - Update zlib based on new specification DONE, BUT AWAITING FEEDBACK FROM GARY
• PeterW- Implement issue tracking system. BLOCKED ON KATE
• Kate - submit ids to Linux Foundation so infrastructure setup can proceed - PENDING
• Kate- Draft example for LF Member Counsel; include XML and corresponding spreadsheet (or spreadsheet-like) format. PENDING
• Rockett- Query status of trademark application DONE. APPLICATION IS IN AN WAITING FOR ASSIGNMENT OF A TM EXAMINER
• All- Review 6 months mail and contrast against licensing group spreadsheet. FOR NEXT LICENSE GRP MEETING
• Kate- Write up formal proposal on SHA field change and mail to list. IN PROCESS
• All- Review SHA field change proposal for technical flaws; if so, discuss on list. FOR TECH AGENDA NXT MEETING
• Kate- Add back to SPEC page in WIKI preferred syntax for adding comments. TO BE DONE
• Michael H- Write up and share position on "reporting" vs. "interpreting."
• PhilO- Get legal team input on Michael's position.
L. Philip Odence
Vice President of Business Development
Black Duck Software, inc.
265 Winter Street, Waltham, MA 02451
Phone: 781.810.1819, Mobile: 781.258.9502