~24 hours left to propose SPDX talks to All Things Open!
All Things Open (ATO) is one of the largest open source conferences in the world now. In 2022 it’ll be in-person only, in its normal location of the Raleigh Convention Center in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA.
ATO 2022 happens October 30-November 2 (yes, over Halloween, ugh). This is either soon after or contemporaneous with the release of 3.0.
Considering the size of the potential audience (thousands) and the diversity of the event (both in attendees and in topic tracks), it would be great if folks could propose some SPDX-related talks. For instance:
- Steve could propose the talk he’s doing for OSPOcon in June
- An intro talk about SPDX would be good for a large percent of the audience
- A survey of tools for using and/or creating SPDX might be fun
- A general talk about supply chain stuff & how SPDX can help would be timely
- Why distros (Fedora, Yocto) are supporting SPDX and how you can help your fave distro do the same
The ATO CFP form allows for submitting 15 minute keynote slots this year! That would be a great place for Kate, Jilayne, or someone to talk about the impact of supply chain stuff and where SPDX 3.0 fits in!
Anyway, time’s running short. The CFP closes EOD tomorrow!
Here’s the link and more information: https://www.allthingsopen.org/call-for-papers-2022/
Internal to Wipro
|1 - 1 of 1|