SPDX June Gen Meeting Minutes - AND IMPORTANT SCHEDULING INFO
The minutes are below. Thanks to Gary for managing.
IMPORTANT SCHEDULING INFO:
Due to the US holiday, we will push the July meeting to July 12.
Also, I need to reissue meeting invitations from my Synopsys account. Tomorrow, Tuesday, Boston morning time, I will cancel the exiting recurring meeting; in any case please make sure it is deleted from your calendar to avoid confusion.
After cancelling the old, I will issue one invitation for the July 12 meeting and another recurring invitation for first Thursday of every month.
L. Philip Odence
< General Meeting | Minutes
· Lead by Gary O'Neall
· Minutes of May meeting approved
· 1 Outreach Team Report - Jack
Outreach Team Report - Jack
· Mail list migration on June 13th. Changing from spdx-biz to spdx-outreach for mail list name. spdx-general will become parent, all of others will be child. If signed up for any child, automatically parent. This will give us a master mail list.
· Jack will be sending an email out on June 11th, apprising all of the mail list change.
· Room reserved for SPDX plugfest at OSS for Aug 27th.
· No update on the web site change. Agreement not to wake them up, and leave alone for now.
Legal Team Report - Paul
· Regular meetings in progress, knocking down issues happening in github
· Meetings with GSoC students to cover requirements
Tech Team Report - Gary
· GSoC students all started, 2 working with legal team.
· still waiting on spdx 2.1.1 to have proper generated .pdf, no comments back yet on updated version published on web.
· spdx-spec issues are all tagged in github
· most of focus is 2.2 at this point.
Cross team - Gary
· looking at getting GSoC student - probably Yash to present at next general call.
· Gary O’Neall, SourceAuditor
· Jack Manbeck, TI
· Kate Stewart, Linux Foundation
· Steve Winslow, LF
· Paul Madick, Dimension Data
· Jilayne Lovejoy, ARM
|1 - 1 of 1|