We are back in business!
Next call is Dec 15 at 11am Boston time.
Technical Team Report - Kate
- Bugzilla, the final piece of downed infrastracture up, so we are finally fully functional
- Tech team has been meeting regularly thru the outtage.
- Minutes have been distributed through the mailing list and will be posted
- Shortly a new draft will be available, either "1.1" or "1.0.1"
- EdW is still working on a proposal for handling hierarchy which will be the basis for SPDX 2.0.
- There have been some good recent contributions to the SPDX tools including a new verification tool
Business Team Report - Michael Herzog (in Kim's absence)
- Most of the recent discussion has been on our infrastructure plan in the wake of the outtage.
- No update on new website.
Legal Team Report - Jilayne (in Rockett's absence)
Data license issue
Seems to be resolved to everyone's satisfaction.
Rockett drafted a pre-amble to the CC0 license and got support from Eben Moglen.
- Next Steps
- Templatizing work is resuming in the next Legal Team call.
- Jilayne is resuming some clean-up on the license list
Cross Functional Issues – Phil
- Discussed the LF's infrastructure issue. Phil's opinion is that the new infrastructure meets our needs
- In the next couple weeks there will be a meeting with folks from the Linux Foundation in which they will present an overview what's been done, the idea being to make us comfortable.
- We don't want to group to be overly large, but if anyone is interested in participating, email Phil.
Open Action Items
- Phil Odence, Black Duck Software
- Kate Stewart, Canonical
- Jilayne Lovejoy, OpenLogic
- Michael Herzog, nexB
- Philippe Obredanne, nexB
- Adam Cohn, Cisco
- Brandon Robinson, Cisco