Date   

F2F in Sept/Oct - looking good - if you are not signed up, please do so

Ibrahim Haddad <ibrahim@...>
 

Hi All,

It looks the F2F for Sept or Oct is gaining some steam with more people signing up as able to attend.

If you have not considered attending, please revisit and sign up for the dates you can.

Thank you,
Ibrahim 


updated draft: 20120822a now available.

kate.stewart@...
 

Thank you to everyone who submitted comments and bugs. :)

The bugzilla bugs with the spec itself, targetted to 1.1, are now all resolved, and written comments provided so far by email have been addressed to the best of my knowledge.

New version of the .doc and .pdf has been uploaded to
http://www.spdx.org/wiki/spdx/specification

Current version is:
http://www.spdx.org/system/files/spdx-1.1-rc20120822a.pdf

Please let me know if I've overlooked some comment.

Thanks, Kate


Fixes included:
- Bug 1039 - Wrong cross-reference in 4.12.2
- Bug 1043 - Inconsistency between concluded and declared licenses
- Bug 1044 - Example is wrong in 4.13 Comments on Licence
- Bug 1045 - Spelling error in Review Comments
- Marc-Etienne Vargenau, Scott Lamons, Pierre Lapointe added to thank you list
- Page 7: Section 1.7.2 correct the typo 201w -> 2012 - FIXED
- Page 8: Section 2 minor word smithing -> "that enables forward and backward compatibility for processing tools." - FIXED
- Page 9: Section 2.3.1 missing "." - FIXED
- Page 13: Section 4.1.6 -RDF/XML example value should be: glibc (not glibc 2.11.1). That is, it should be the same as the Tag example. -FIXED
- Page 14: Section 4.3.6 -RDF/XML example value should be: glibc-2.11.1.tar.gz (not glibc 2.11.1). That is, it should be the same as the Tag example. - FIXED
Page 15: Section 4.5.1 - FSF -> spell out to be Free Software Foundation -FIXED
Page 16: Section 4.7.2 - word smithing " It also permits one to embedded the SPDX file within..." - FIXED

After Marc-Etienne called my attention to the overlooked bugs, I did a wider search and:
Bug 979 - SPDX licenses are disconnected from other published versions of the license - FIXED (by section 5.4)
Bug 1016 - Publish description of structure and usage of license list
- FIXED (by License Class in RDF in Appendix II and http://www.spdx.org/content/spdx-license-list)
Bug 1018 - Proposal to add comments to all concrete classes - FIXED
(2.3, 3.3, 5.5, 6.11. 7.3 in spec)
Bug 1037 - Standard license properties are documented in RDF but not in the spec- FIXED (see class:License in Appendix II)

More info needed:
- Page 5: Section 1.3 minor word smithing - not spotting this change in the version attached to email feedback.


SPDX General Meeting this Thursday

Philip Odence
 

Two items before the meeting:

Here's the agenda for the face to face next Tuesday at LinuxCon. Note that a number of new folks have signed up so we have added an upfront overview of SPDX.

1-1:30  Introductions (Meet & Greet new participants)

1:30-2:30 SPDX Overview

2:30-3:00  SPDX 2.0 Overview (work-in-progress)

3:00-3:30  Break

3:30-5:30  SPDX Working Group

                                Mandatory field discussion (a.k.a. SPDX Lite)

                                2.0 Use Case Modeling


Anyone going to the LF Automotive Summit in the UK, Sept 19-20? We have an opportunity to speak about SPDX. Let me know. Thanks.


Meeting Time: Aug 23, 8am PST / 10 am CST / 11am EST / 15:00 UTC. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Conf call dial-in:
Conference code:  7812589502
Toll-free dial-in number (U.S. and Canada):  (877) 435-0230
International dial-in number: (253) 336-6732
For those dialing in from other regions, a list of toll free numbers can be found: 
https://www.intercallonline.com/portlets/scheduling/viewNumbers/viewNumber.do?ownerNumber=6053870&audioType=RP&viewGa=false&ga=OFF

 
Administrative Agenda
Attendance
Approve Minutes- 

Technical Team Report - Kate
Attempting to approve 1.1 spec as final.

Legal Team Report - Jilayne

Business Team Report – Jack/Scott

Cross Functional Issues
Website Update
Possibility of another F2F meeting after LinuxCon


Re: SPDX 1.1 Spec - ready to remove "DRAFT" designation?

Marc-Etienne Vargenau
 

Le 22/08/2012 15:40, VARGENAU, MARC-ETIENNE (MARC-ETIENNE) a écrit :
Le 22/08/2012 15:20, kate.stewart@att.net a écrit :
In the general meeting tomorrow, would like to survey folks to see if there are any reasons left why we can't remove the "DRAFT" designation, and declare the SPEC as 1.1.

Current DRAFT is at: http://www.spdx.org/system/files/spdx-1.1-rc20120822.pdf

If anyone spots any remaining issues, there is a .doc version of the draft at
http://www.spdx.org/wiki/spdx/specification. Please turn on change tracking and make the requested changes, then mail me a copy and I'll incorporate and publish another draft.

Last set of changes discussed in the Technical Working group have now been made, all open bugzilla Spec 1.1 targetted bugs have been incorporated, and TM --> (R) changes have been made.

Thanks, Kate

_______________________________________________
Spdx mailing list
Spdx@lists.spdx.org
https://lists.spdx.org/mailman/listinfo/spdx
Hello,

I have some blocking points.

I will send them ASAP.

Best regards,

Marc-Etienne Vargenau
Hello,

I moved some bugs present in both 1.0 and 1.1 to 1.1

Please fix them.

The total page number is wrong.

I would appreciate my name "Marc-Etienne Vargenau" be put in page 2.

Regards,

--
Marc-Etienne Vargenau
Alcatel-Lucent France, Route de Villejust, 91620 NOZAY, FRANCE
+33 (0)1 30 77 28 33, Marc-Etienne.Vargenau@alcatel-lucent.com


Re: SPDX 1.1 Spec - ready to remove "DRAFT" designation?

Marc-Etienne Vargenau
 

Le 22/08/2012 15:20, kate.stewart@att.net a écrit :
In the general meeting tomorrow, would like to survey folks to see if there are any reasons left why we can't remove the "DRAFT" designation, and declare the SPEC as 1.1.

Current DRAFT is at: http://www.spdx.org/system/files/spdx-1.1-rc20120822.pdf

If anyone spots any remaining issues, there is a .doc version of the draft at
http://www.spdx.org/wiki/spdx/specification. Please turn on change tracking and make the requested changes, then mail me a copy and I'll incorporate and publish another draft.

Last set of changes discussed in the Technical Working group have now been made, all open bugzilla Spec 1.1 targetted bugs have been incorporated, and TM --> (R) changes have been made.

Thanks, Kate

_______________________________________________
Spdx mailing list
Spdx@lists.spdx.org
https://lists.spdx.org/mailman/listinfo/spdx
Hello,

I have some blocking points.

I will send them ASAP.

Best regards,

Marc-Etienne Vargenau

--
Marc-Etienne Vargenau
Alcatel-Lucent France, Route de Villejust, 91620 NOZAY, FRANCE
+33 (0)1 30 77 28 33, Marc-Etienne.Vargenau@alcatel-lucent.com


SPDX 1.1 Spec - ready to remove "DRAFT" designation?

kate.stewart@...
 

In the general meeting tomorrow, would like to survey folks to see if there are any reasons left why we can't remove the "DRAFT" designation, and declare the SPEC as 1.1.

Current DRAFT is at: http://www.spdx.org/system/files/spdx-1.1-rc20120822.pdf

If anyone spots any remaining issues, there is a .doc version of the draft at
http://www.spdx.org/wiki/spdx/specification. Please turn on change tracking and make the requested changes, then mail me a copy and I'll incorporate and publish another draft.

Last set of changes discussed in the Technical Working group have now been made, all open bugzilla Spec 1.1 targetted bugs have been incorporated, and TM --> (R) changes have been made.

Thanks, Kate


Re: Planning for SPDX F2F mtg in Sept-Oct time frame - Details in wiki

Ibrahim Haddad <ibrahim@...>
 

Hi Everyone,

Reminder #2 on signing up for F2F dates. 

Please visit http://spdx.org/wiki/planning-face-face-meeting-september-october-2012 and let us know which proposed F2F mtgs dates you are able to attend (edit the bottom of the page and write down your name next to the dates you can make). 

This is not a promise at 100% you will be there as things can change with your plans, but it is a way to figure out which dates work for the most participants. 

Given the important of the items on the agenda, I am really hoping we can rally and get a F2F possible. I don't mind doing multiple calls to discuss these items, however, I have a strong believe that we won't progress as much or as fast as doing these discussion face to face over one or two days. 

Thanks,
Ibrahim 




On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Ibrahim Haddad <ibrahim@...> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I created a wiki page at http://spdx.org/wiki/planning-face-face-meeting-september-october-2012 that covers agenda items for F2F in the next two months, proposed dates, etc.

I think it is critical to have this F2F for various reasons explained in the link above.

It would be great if you can please find 10 minutes in your schedule to review, post feedback, sign yourself up for dates you can attend, etc. 

Thank you,
Ibrahim 

--
Ibrahim Haddad, Ph.D.
Director, Technology & Alliances
The Linux Foundation 





--
Ibrahim Haddad, Ph.D.
Director, Technology & Alliances
The Linux Foundation 





--
Ibrahim Haddad, Ph.D.
Director, Technology & Alliances
The Linux Foundation 
+1 (408) 893-1122
 


Re: Planning for SPDX F2F mtg in Sept-Oct time frame - Details in wiki

dmg
 

While I am not in the SF area, I will be happy to host a SPDX meeting
at the University of Victoria (where I work).
in Victoria (British Columbia). It is a beautiful location, and I
could easily provide (free) rooms where we hold the discussions.
It has an international airport, with direct flights from SF and
Seattle. It has Vancouver very close by too.

--daniel

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 9:07 AM, Ibrahim Haddad
<ibrahim@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
Here's the link again - there may have been an error with the URL.

http://spdx.org/wiki/planning-face-face-meeting-september-october-2012


On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Ibrahim Haddad
<ibrahim@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

Hi All,
Just a reminder to review and provide feedback on the agenda for the face
to face meeting (planned for oct/sept).
Also please sign your name on the dates you can attend the meeting.
Thank you,
Ibrahim


On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Ibrahim Haddad
<ibrahim@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I created a wiki page at
http://spdx.org/wiki/planning-face-face-meeting-september-october-2012 that
covers agenda items for F2F in the next two months, proposed dates, etc.

I think it is critical to have this F2F for various reasons explained in
the link above.

It would be great if you can please find 10 minutes in your schedule to
review, post feedback, sign yourself up for dates you can attend, etc.

Thank you,
Ibrahim

--
Ibrahim Haddad, Ph.D.
Director, Technology & Alliances
The Linux Foundation
+1 (408) 893-1122
@IbrahimAtLinux



--
Ibrahim Haddad, Ph.D.
Director, Technology & Alliances
The Linux Foundation
+1 (408) 893-1122
@IbrahimAtLinux



--
Ibrahim Haddad, Ph.D.
Director, Technology & Alliances
The Linux Foundation
+1 (408) 893-1122
@IbrahimAtLinux



_______________________________________________
Spdx mailing list
Spdx@lists.spdx.org
https://lists.spdx.org/mailman/listinfo/spdx


--
--dmg

---
Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org


Re: Planning for SPDX F2F mtg in Sept-Oct time frame - Details in wiki

Ibrahim Haddad <ibrahim@...>
 

Here's the link again - there may have been an error with the URL.

http://spdx.org/wiki/planning-face-face-meeting-september-october-2012


On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Ibrahim Haddad <ibrahim@...> wrote:
Hi All,
Just a reminder to review and provide feedback on the agenda for the face to face meeting (planned for oct/sept). 
Also please sign your name on the dates you can attend the meeting.
Thank you,
Ibrahim


On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Ibrahim Haddad <ibrahim@...> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I created a wiki page at http://spdx.org/wiki/planning-face-face-meeting-september-october-2012 that covers agenda items for F2F in the next two months, proposed dates, etc.

I think it is critical to have this F2F for various reasons explained in the link above.

It would be great if you can please find 10 minutes in your schedule to review, post feedback, sign yourself up for dates you can attend, etc. 

Thank you,
Ibrahim 

--
Ibrahim Haddad, Ph.D.
Director, Technology & Alliances
The Linux Foundation 





--
Ibrahim Haddad, Ph.D.
Director, Technology & Alliances
The Linux Foundation 





--
Ibrahim Haddad, Ph.D.
Director, Technology & Alliances
The Linux Foundation 
+1 (408) 893-1122



Re: Planning for SPDX F2F mtg in Sept-Oct time frame - Details in wiki

Ibrahim Haddad <ibrahim@...>
 

Hi All,
Just a reminder to review and provide feedback on the agenda for the face to face meeting (planned for oct/sept). 
Also please sign your name on the dates you can attend the meeting.
Thank you,
Ibrahim


On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Ibrahim Haddad <ibrahim@...> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I created a wiki page at http://spdx.org/wiki/planning-face-face-meeting-september-october-2012 that covers agenda items for F2F in the next two months, proposed dates, etc.

I think it is critical to have this F2F for various reasons explained in the link above.

It would be great if you can please find 10 minutes in your schedule to review, post feedback, sign yourself up for dates you can attend, etc. 

Thank you,
Ibrahim 

--
Ibrahim Haddad, Ph.D.
Director, Technology & Alliances
The Linux Foundation 





--
Ibrahim Haddad, Ph.D.
Director, Technology & Alliances
The Linux Foundation 
+1 (408) 893-1122



Minutes for SPDX General Meeting on 9 Aug 2012

Manbeck, Jack
 

All,

 

Minutes for the meeting are posted here: http://www.spdx.org/wiki/20120809-general-meeting-minutes

 

Jack

 

 


From: spdx-bounces@... [mailto:spdx-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Philip Odence
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 4:17 PM
To: spdx@...
Subject: SPDX General Meeting Thursday

 

I have had an urgent trip arise and will be out of the office. Jack Manbeck has kindly offered to host. 

 

Also, with the new website, I have not been able to figure out how to post meeting minutes, so they are included at the bottom and I will migrate them to the website at a later date.

 

 

Meeting Time: Aug 9, 8am PST / 10 am CST / 11am EST / 15:00 UTC. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html


Conf call dial-in:
Conference code:  7812589502
Toll-free dial-in number (U.S. and Canada):  (877) 435-0230
International dial-in number: (253) 336-6732
For those dialing in from other regions, a list of toll free numbers can be found: 
https://www.intercallonline.com/portlets/scheduling/viewNumbers/viewNumber.do?ownerNumber=6053870&audioType=RP&viewGa=false&ga=OFF

 

 

Administrative Agenda

Attendance

Approve Minutes- SEE BELOW

 

Technical Team Report - Kate

Legal Team Report - Jilayne

Business Team Report – Jack/Scott

 

Cross Functional Issues

Website Update

 

 

Minutes from July 26 Meeting

 

Attendees:

Phil Odence, Black Duck

Ibrahim Haddad, Linux Foudnation

Pierre Lapointe, nexB

Kirsten Newcomer, Black Duck

Scott Lamons, HP

Adam Cohn, Cisco

Kamyer Emami, Protecode

Steve Cropper, Cisco

 

Ibrahim joined for the first time. He is in charge of technical and legal initiatives for the Linux Foundation and taken on the role of LF project coordinator for SPDX. He should be a big help.

 

Business Team Report

The panel discussion for LinuxCon will be lead by Scott and will include Kate, Jilayne and Jack representing respective teams. He's also recruited Matt Germonprez from U Nebraska to talk about his FOSSology/SPDX work.

Scott is working with LF on a press release about V1.1 to be released at LinuxCon.

 

Tech Team

Still working 2.0 use cases and trying to wrap up 1.1.

Face to Face will continue use case discussion.

 

Legal Team 

There has been discussion about how to recruit companies to get involved. And there's a sense that companies are concerned about commitment required to be involved with SPDX.

 

Website

Plan was to cut over to new site as of the 28th (and it was subsequently executed).

 


Planning for SPDX F2F mtg in Sept-Oct time frame - Details in wiki

Ibrahim Haddad <ibrahim@...>
 

Hi Everyone,

I created a wiki page at http://spdx.org/wiki/planning-face-face-meeting-september-october-2012 that covers agenda items for F2F in the next two months, proposed dates, etc.

I think it is critical to have this F2F for various reasons explained in the link above.

It would be great if you can please find 10 minutes in your schedule to review, post feedback, sign yourself up for dates you can attend, etc. 

Thank you,
Ibrahim 

--
Ibrahim Haddad, Ph.D.
Director, Technology & Alliances
The Linux Foundation 
+1 (408) 893-1122



Re: SPDX F2F in September or October 2012

Ibrahim Haddad <ibrahim@...>
 

Ed, I will add it. Thanks.

Can anyone please direct me to where I can create a wiki page to host the agenda items and where everyone else can add their agenda items too?

That wiki page will also hold the material I am working on for SPDX.

Thanks.
Ibrahim


On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Ed Warnicke (eaw) <eaw@...> wrote:
Please add the 2.0 use cases… 

Ed
On Aug 9, 2012, at 11:00 AM, Ibrahim Haddad <ibrahim@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Here's some items that are worth setting up a F2F sometime in Sept or Oct:

a. Review current state of affairs for each sub-team
b. Current challenges, what are we doing about it, and how can we do better 
c. Review and discussion of governance model proposal 
d. Review of what needs to be done to get to SPDX 2.0
e. Division of work among available resources 
f. Planning deliverables and dates for remaining of 2012  
g. Finalize discussion on mission / goals / vision 
h. Decide on roadmap items tentatively for 2012-2013 (Ibrahim will propose)
i. Recruitment (companies - who and how to approach them with Ibrahim - etc) - also please provide list of companies to invite
j. SPDX presence at LF events and other important conferences
h.     Web site? (if not resolved by then)

Some of these may be redundant. But I think with that and with some other items you may have in mind, we have enough
to justify a 1 day F2F if not 1.5 days. 

I will be on travel 3rd and 4th week of Sept. So I am available on first 2 weeks of Sept or first week of Oct. 

Please consider.

Thanks,
Ibrahim

--
Ibrahim Haddad, Ph.D.
Director, Technology & Alliances
The Linux Foundation 


_______________________________________________
Spdx mailing list
Spdx@...
https://lists.spdx.org/mailman/listinfo/spdx




--
Ibrahim Haddad, Ph.D.
Director, Technology & Alliances
The Linux Foundation 
+1 (408) 893-1122



Re: SPDX F2F in September or October 2012

Ed Warnicke (eaw) <eaw@...>
 

Please add the 2.0 use cases… 

Ed

On Aug 9, 2012, at 11:00 AM, Ibrahim Haddad <ibrahim@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Here's some items that are worth setting up a F2F sometime in Sept or Oct:

a. Review current state of affairs for each sub-team
b. Current challenges, what are we doing about it, and how can we do better 
c. Review and discussion of governance model proposal 
d. Review of what needs to be done to get to SPDX 2.0
e. Division of work among available resources 
f. Planning deliverables and dates for remaining of 2012  
g. Finalize discussion on mission / goals / vision 
h. Decide on roadmap items tentatively for 2012-2013 (Ibrahim will propose)
i. Recruitment (companies - who and how to approach them with Ibrahim - etc) - also please provide list of companies to invite
j. SPDX presence at LF events and other important conferences
h.     Web site? (if not resolved by then)

Some of these may be redundant. But I think with that and with some other items you may have in mind, we have enough
to justify a 1 day F2F if not 1.5 days. 

I will be on travel 3rd and 4th week of Sept. So I am available on first 2 weeks of Sept or first week of Oct. 

Please consider.

Thanks,
Ibrahim

--
Ibrahim Haddad, Ph.D.
Director, Technology & Alliances
The Linux Foundation 


_______________________________________________
Spdx mailing list
Spdx@...
https://lists.spdx.org/mailman/listinfo/spdx


Linuxcon registration and workgroup meeting

Lamons, Scott (Open Source Program Office) <scott.lamons@...>
 

Here’s the link to register (or modify your existing registration)  for the upcoming Linuxcon in San Diego….     Per previous email from Jack we have a room reserved for an SPDX working group session on Tuesday afternoon.   As part of the registration you can indicate if you plan to attend the SPDX working session.   At this point we’re just trying to get a sense of who will attend so that we can formulate an appropriate agenda. 

 

 

Regards,

Scott Lamons

SPDX Business Team

 

 

Here is the link to the registration form - http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1032803

 

 

 

 

 


SPDX F2F in September or October 2012

Ibrahim Haddad <ibrahim@...>
 

Hi All,

Here's some items that are worth setting up a F2F sometime in Sept or Oct:

a. Review current state of affairs for each sub-team
b. Current challenges, what are we doing about it, and how can we do better 
c. Review and discussion of governance model proposal 
d. Review of what needs to be done to get to SPDX 2.0
e. Division of work among available resources 
f. Planning deliverables and dates for remaining of 2012  
g. Finalize discussion on mission / goals / vision 
h. Decide on roadmap items tentatively for 2012-2013 (Ibrahim will propose)
i. Recruitment (companies - who and how to approach them with Ibrahim - etc) - also please provide list of companies to invite
j. SPDX presence at LF events and other important conferences
h.     Web site? (if not resolved by then)

Some of these may be redundant. But I think with that and with some other items you may have in mind, we have enough
to justify a 1 day F2F if not 1.5 days. 

I will be on travel 3rd and 4th week of Sept. So I am available on first 2 weeks of Sept or first week of Oct. 

Please consider.

Thanks,
Ibrahim

--
Ibrahim Haddad, Ph.D.
Director, Technology & Alliances
The Linux Foundation 



SPDX General Meeting Thursday

Philip Odence
 

I have had an urgent trip arise and will be out of the office. Jack Manbeck has kindly offered to host. 

Also, with the new website, I have not been able to figure out how to post meeting minutes, so they are included at the bottom and I will migrate them to the website at a later date.


Meeting Time: Aug 9, 8am PST / 10 am CST / 11am EST / 15:00 UTC. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Conf call dial-in:
Conference code:  7812589502
Toll-free dial-in number (U.S. and Canada):  (877) 435-0230
International dial-in number: (253) 336-6732
For those dialing in from other regions, a list of toll free numbers can be found: 
https://www.intercallonline.com/portlets/scheduling/viewNumbers/viewNumber.do?ownerNumber=6053870&audioType=RP&viewGa=false&ga=OFF

 
Administrative Agenda
Attendance
Approve Minutes- SEE BELOW

Technical Team Report - Kate
Legal Team Report - Jilayne
Business Team Report – Jack/Scott

Cross Functional Issues
Website Update


Minutes from July 26 Meeting

Attendees:
Phil Odence, Black Duck
Ibrahim Haddad, Linux Foudnation
Pierre Lapointe, nexB
Kirsten Newcomer, Black Duck
Scott Lamons, HP
Adam Cohn, Cisco
Kamyer Emami, Protecode
Steve Cropper, Cisco

Ibrahim joined for the first time. He is in charge of technical and legal initiatives for the Linux Foundation and taken on the role of LF project coordinator for SPDX. He should be a big help.

Business Team Report
The panel discussion for LinuxCon will be lead by Scott and will include Kate, Jilayne and Jack representing respective teams. He's also recruited Matt Germonprez from U Nebraska to talk about his FOSSology/SPDX work.
Scott is working with LF on a press release about V1.1 to be released at LinuxCon.

Tech Team
Still working 2.0 use cases and trying to wrap up 1.1.
Face to Face will continue use case discussion.

Legal Team 
There has been discussion about how to recruit companies to get involved. And there's a sense that companies are concerned about commitment required to be involved with SPDX.

Website
Plan was to cut over to new site as of the 28th (and it was subsequently executed).


Re: SPDX Booth at LinuxCon NA

Pierre Lapointe <plapointe@...>
 

Hi Jilayne,

I have cleared the spreadsheet from last year and attached to this email.
You can reuse it for people to sign up for the booth this year.
--

Regards, Pierre

-----
Pierre Lapointe - +1 415 287 7643 - plapointe at nexb.com
nexB - Open by Design - http://www.nexb.com
https://twitter.com/#!/dejacode - https://www.facebook.com/nexB.Inc




On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 2:51 PM, Jilayne Lovejoy <jilayne.lovejoy@...> wrote:
Hi Ibrahim,

I believe we had a booth last year at LinuxCon and people signed up for time slots to staff it.  However, I was not there, so I can't speak to the specifics.   Seems like a good idea to me and I can probably spend some time there, although will have to figure out my availability.

Jilayne

From: Ibrahim Haddad <ibrahim@...>
Date: Monday, August 6, 2012 11:01 AM
To: SPDX-general <spdx@...>
Subject: SPDX Booth at LinuxCon NA

Hi All,

We have been reviewing our booth space for LinuxCon NA and there is a possibility to provide SPDX WG with
a standard table top. Would that work? Please confirm asap so we can plan for it. 

Thanks,
Ibrahim 

--
Ibrahim Haddad, Ph.D.
Director, Technology & Alliances
The Linux Foundation 



_______________________________________________
Spdx mailing list
Spdx@...
https://lists.spdx.org/mailman/listinfo/spdx







Re: SPDX Booth at LinuxCon NA

Ibrahim Haddad <ibrahim@...>
 

Sorry for an additional email on this. I was mistaken below. We actually need to deliver the layout / booth info to the venue tonight. It would be great if you can confirm by eod if you need the booth/table. 
Thanks.

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 9:43 PM, Ibrahim Haddad <ibrahim@...> wrote:
Hi Jilayne, 

When I was on the general call I believe there were discussions about that and I did some pull inside to rearrange how things are setup. So now we have a space for SPDX. I need a confirmation please if SPDX will grab it or not as we need to send the layout to the venue by end of this week.

Thanks,
Ibrahim


On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Jilayne Lovejoy <jilayne.lovejoy@...> wrote:
Hi Ibrahim,

I believe we had a booth last year at LinuxCon and people signed up for time slots to staff it.  However, I was not there, so I can't speak to the specifics.   Seems like a good idea to me and I can probably spend some time there, although will have to figure out my availability.

Jilayne

From: Ibrahim Haddad <ibrahim@...>
Date: Monday, August 6, 2012 11:01 AM
To: SPDX-general <spdx@...>
Subject: SPDX Booth at LinuxCon NA

Hi All,

We have been reviewing our booth space for LinuxCon NA and there is a possibility to provide SPDX WG with
a standard table top. Would that work? Please confirm asap so we can plan for it. 

Thanks,
Ibrahim 

--
Ibrahim Haddad, Ph.D.
Director, Technology & Alliances
The Linux Foundation 





--
Ibrahim Haddad, Ph.D.
Director, Technology & Alliances
The Linux Foundation 





--
Ibrahim Haddad, Ph.D.
Director, Technology & Alliances
The Linux Foundation 
+1 (408) 893-1122



Re: SPDX Booth at LinuxCon NA

Ibrahim Haddad <ibrahim@...>
 

Hi Jilayne, 

When I was on the general call I believe there were discussions about that and I did some pull inside to rearrange how things are setup. So now we have a space for SPDX. I need a confirmation please if SPDX will grab it or not as we need to send the layout to the venue by end of this week.

Thanks,
Ibrahim


On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Jilayne Lovejoy <jilayne.lovejoy@...> wrote:
Hi Ibrahim,

I believe we had a booth last year at LinuxCon and people signed up for time slots to staff it.  However, I was not there, so I can't speak to the specifics.   Seems like a good idea to me and I can probably spend some time there, although will have to figure out my availability.

Jilayne

From: Ibrahim Haddad <ibrahim@...>
Date: Monday, August 6, 2012 11:01 AM
To: SPDX-general <spdx@...>
Subject: SPDX Booth at LinuxCon NA

Hi All,

We have been reviewing our booth space for LinuxCon NA and there is a possibility to provide SPDX WG with
a standard table top. Would that work? Please confirm asap so we can plan for it. 

Thanks,
Ibrahim 

--
Ibrahim Haddad, Ph.D.
Director, Technology & Alliances
The Linux Foundation 





--
Ibrahim Haddad, Ph.D.
Director, Technology & Alliances
The Linux Foundation 
+1 (408) 893-1122


741 - 760 of 1485