Date   

Reminder Thursday SPDX General Meeting with Special Guest Star

Philip Odence
 

We will have a presentation from Matt Germonprez from the University of Nebraska to discuss their work with SPDX and FOSSology. 
We'll move thru the normal agenda quickly and then turn it over to Matt for about 30 mins. Matt will be using slides, so please plan on being on line. Here's the link.

Note, use the dial in below a per usual.

Linux Collaboration Summit
It's still possible to sign up for the Collaboration Summit April 15-16 in SF. http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit  There will an SPDX-specific track and working meetings on the Tuesday before.


Meeting Time: Thursday, April 4, 8am PST / 10 am CST / 11am EST / 15:00 UTC. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Conf call dial-in:
Conference code:  7812589502
Toll-free dial-in number (U.S. and Canada):  (877) 435-0230
International dial-in number: (253) 336-6732
For those dialing in from other regions, a list of toll free numbers can be found: 
https://www.intercallonline.com/portlets/scheduling/viewNumbers/viewNumber.do?ownerNumber=6053870&audioType=RP&viewGa=false&ga=OFF

 
Administrative Agenda
Attendance
Approve Minutes- 
http://spdx.org/wiki/201337-minutes

Technical Team Report - Kate

Legal Team Report - Jilayne

Business Team Report – Jack/Scott


Cross Functional Issues – Phil
Website Update – Jack


SPDX License List overview page

Jilayne Lovejoy <jilayne.lovejoy@...>
 

Hello all,

The SPDX Legal Team has been working on updating and improving the SPDX License List overview page, with the inclusion of some newly drafted guidelines on what criteria is considered for new licenses to be added to the License List.  We have gone over the text amongst the Legal Team, but felt it was important enough to get final approval from the general list.  Discussions concerning this have occurred during the Legal Team conference calls over the last couple months, so please refer to the minutes if you missed that or are interested in the evolution, in particular the notes from 10/31 and 11/13 found here: http://spdx.org/wiki/spdx/legal/minutes and 2/14 and 2/28 found here: http://spdx.org/wiki/meeting-minutes-and-decisions-legal-team


Please review and if you have any substantive feedback, send it via email or bring up on the next general call on April 4th.  We will finalize the draft on the next legal call on Thursday, April 11th, so any feedback needs to be received before then.

Cheers,

Jilayne Lovejoy 
SPDX  |  Legal Team lead
OpenLogic, Inc.  |   Corporate Counsel
jlovejoy@...   720 240 4545


Collab Summit SPDX Track

Lamons, Scott (Open Source Program Office) <scott.lamons@...>
 

SPDX Community,

 

Good news!   We have secured a track for SPDX at the upcoming Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit.    The schedule for both the Tuesday and Wednesday tracks is now posted and we hope you can join us.   There are some really good presentations and working group sessions planed for both producers and consumers of SPDX.   And if you are working on tools that support SPDX be sure to join us for the Wednesday afternoon SPDX Bakeoff.  

 

Regards,

Scott Lamons & Jack Manbeck

SPDX Business Team

 

Kate Stewart

SPDX Technical Team

 

Jilayne Lovejoy

SPDX Legal Team

 

 

 

 

 

 


SPDX General Meeting Minutes, Collab Summit and Special News about next meeting

Philip Odence
 

Here are the minutes from the 3/7 http://spdx.org/wiki/201337-minutes

Linux Collaboration Summit
It's still possible to sign up for the Collaboration Summit April 15-16 in SF. http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit  There will an SPDX-specific track and working meetings on the Tuesday before.
 
SPECIAL next General Meeting
April 4 at the usual time. Note that Europe will be on daylight time by then, so back to normal time diff.
We will have a presentation from Matt Germonprez from the University of Nebraska to discuss their SPDX work. 
We'll move thru the normal agenda quickly and then turn it over to Matt for about 30 mins. 
He'll be sharing his screen, so please plan to be near a computer. 
Feel free to invite colleagues who might be interested. 

Phil

L. Philip Odence
Vice President of Business Development
Black Duck Software, Inc.
8 New England Executive Park, Suite 211, Burlington MA 01803
Phone: 781.810.1819, Mobile: 781.258.9502
Skype: philip.odence


SPDX Technical team invites your participation!

Bill Schineller
 

Hello SPDX'ers:

  Just a quick blast to the larger SPDX mailing list to update you on the goings-on of the Technical team and invite your participation.

  For a while now SPDX 1.1 has been out in the field, and over the past 6 months or more the Tech team has been studying the areas of improvement to target for an SPDX 2.0 specification.
  There have also been contributions to the set of tools around SPDX, which will be presented at the Linux Collaboration Summit next month.

  Regarding SPDX 2.0 we received tremendous industry and open source community input in the form of Use Cases and conceptual model proposals.  A big thanks to all who contributed their time and ideas to that exercise!
  Those Use Cases have given us a valuable point of reference for the areas where the SPDX 1.1 model could be expanded to support greater adoption.

  More recently we are transitioning from conceptual modeling discussions / proposals into concrete proposals and we would welcome your involvement.
  An example of some proposals under consideration for 2.0:
- exactly how a 'later' SPDX document references earlier SPDX documents to reuse/add/subtract/amend data
- how to indicate Usage of individual files (as this may relate to obligations...)
- how to indicate that a binary was derived from sources (and therefore license discoveries/assertions about the source may apply to the binary)
- how to indicate that a snippet within a file is derived from another file and what licensing info applies to the snippet

  If you would like to help steer the technical proposals and decisions, please feel free to chime in on the spdx-tech@... mailing list and join our weekly concalls Tuesdays 2pm Eastern time.

Thanks!
- Bill






Bill Schineller 
Senior Director, KnowledgeBase
Black Duck Software, Inc.
8 New England Executive Park
Burlington, MA 01803
T:  781/425-4405

 





Re: Reminder: SPDX Tools Survey

Lamons, Scott (Open Source Program Office) <scott.lamons@...>
 

Just to add a little more incentive, this is a really good opportunity to get exposure for your SPDX tools as Gary is planning to highlight these tools as part of the Tooling up for SPDX session at the upcoming Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit.     Kate and I would also like to extend an invite to join us for the Wednesday afternoon SPDX Bakeoff working session.     The complete SPDX track is available here and we look forward to hopefully meeting  and collaborating with many of you at the Summit.

 

Regards,

Scott Lamons

SPDX Business Team

 

 

 

From: spdx-bounces@... [mailto:spdx-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Gary O'Neall
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 12:04 PM
To: spdx@...
Subject: Reminder: SPDX Tools Survey

 

Just a reminder that the responses to the SPDX tools survey are due this Tuesday March 12.

If you are aware of any tools which support SPDX, please fill out the following survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sdHIc0We0TTJD-r4O259cO40Tehd95rZcd6xdzvfUgM/viewform

Thanks,

Gary

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

Gary O'Neall

Principal Consultant

Source Auditor Inc.

Mobile: 408.805.0586

Email: gary@...

 


Wiki migration: feedback required

Martin Michlmayr
 

As part of our migration of the web site to the Linux Foundation, we
decided a few months ago to move the SPDX development area to a proper
wiki (MediaWiki). This will make collaboration easier and offer some
features that have been requested in the past.

I've been working on migrating our existing content over to MediaWiki.
I've finished this work and I'd like to invite feedback on the new wiki:
http://sandbox.spdx.org/index.php/Main_Page

It would be great if each team leader (with the help of volunteers)
could look through their areas on the new wiki to check if all content
has been migrated properly. I tested everything thoroughly but with
around 380 pages I'm sure I made some mistakes (on the other hand, I
also fixed some formatting issues I found on the current wiki).

If you find any issues, please email me. Do *not* makes fixes on the
wiki as this is just a temporary wiki.

Since this wiki is just a temporary site, feel free to make changes in
order to get familiar with MediaWiki. Here's a page explaining the
MediaWiki syntax: <http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Formatting>
I will prepare a guide on how to use the new wiki before we migrate.
If you make changes to the test wiki, make sure to inform other people
who have volunteered to check the wiki, so your changes won't be
reported as problems with the conversion.

Until we migrate to the new wiki, you can still makes changes to the
current wiki (i.e. nothing changes for now). I'll incorporate any
changes into the new wiki before we migrate officially.

Below are more details for those interest.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Martin


## What has been migrated

* All wiki pages (about 380) including their history (past revisions)
* All attachments from wiki pages
* All users who made changes to the wiki (see below for a list)
* No comments (I'll try to look into this later but this is low priority)

## Notes on the conversion

* URLs: I changed all URLs to make them more wiki-like. I tried to use a scheme that makes sense but you can obviously disagree with my choice. The URL scheme uses sub pages to add a hierarchy (like we have on the current site). If the URL scheme doesn't make sense, let me know.
* Past revisions: I performed the conversion in 2 steps: 1) for all historical revisions of a page, I imported the HTML as an exact copy -- this works fairly well but not 100% as MediaWiki doesn't accept all HTML tags (specifically, links). 2) The latest revision of each page has been converted to MediaWiki markup; as a result, the pages are cleaner, easier to edit and look more unified.
* User names: I migrated existing user names (if the user made a wiki edit); if you'd like a more "wiki-style" user name (FirstLast is popular), let me know
* File names: some files had _ in their file name; MediaWiki doesn't like this so I changed _ to -
* HTML attachments: MediaWiki doesn't accept HTML attachments. I put the existing attachments in manually but you won't be able to upload HTML attachments in the future. This may impact the technical team.

## Known Issues

* Attachments can only be downloaded when logged in
* Comments have not been migrated
* I need to write a guide on how to use the new wiki
* There's no WYSIWYG editor on this wiki but there will be one once we migrate
* Category links are not working

## Users that have been migrated

Let me know if you're not listed here but think you should be.

* Adam Cohn
* Bruno Cornec
* bschineller@blackducksoftware.com -> Bschineller [no @ allowed in MediaWiki user names]
* Eaw
* Fmunoz
* Goneall
* Grouss
* Ibrahimhaddad
* JNW
* JackM
* Jason Buttura
* Jlovejoy
* Jnweiger
* K.stewart
* Knewcomer
* Kweins
* Mclow
* Mgisi
* Mjherzog
* Pezra
* Phil
* Phil_koltun
* Pierre
* Podence
* Pombredanne
* Rockett
* Slamons
* Stcroppe
* tbm -> MartinMichlmayr

--
Martin Michlmayr
Open Source Program Office, Hewlett-Packard


Reminder: SPDX Tools Survey

Gary O'Neall
 

Just a reminder that the responses to the SPDX tools survey are due this Tuesday March 12.

If you are aware of any tools which support SPDX, please fill out the following survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sdHIc0We0TTJD-r4O259cO40Tehd95rZcd6xdzvfUgM/viewform

Thanks,

Gary

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

Gary O'Neall

Principal Consultant

Source Auditor Inc.

Mobile: 408.805.0586

Email: gary@...

 


Reminder about Thursday SPDX General Meeting and SOME IMPORTANT NOTES

Philip Odence
 

First, note that the US will be turning clocks back this weekend before Europe does, so the time change will be an hour greater than usual for a couple weeks. 

Next, I would like to encourage everyone to attend the Linux Collaboration Summit this April the 15th-16th. SPDX will have its own tracks with meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday. Tuesdays focus will be on team meeting and Wednesday’s focus will be on tooling with a "plugfest” Wednesday afternoon.

 

The schedules are online here:

 

http://collaborationsummit2013.sched.org/overview/type/spdx#.UTZlzzfm7v0

 

Information on the Collaboration Summit can be found here:

 

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit




Meeting Time: Thursday, March 7, 8am PST / 10 am CST / 11am EST / 15:00 UTC. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Conf call dial-in:
Conference code:  7812589502
Toll-free dial-in number (U.S. and Canada):  (877) 435-0230
International dial-in number: (253) 336-6732
For those dialing in from other regions, a list of toll free numbers can be found: 
https://www.intercallonline.com/portlets/scheduling/viewNumbers/viewNumber.do?ownerNumber=6053870&audioType=RP&viewGa=false&ga=OFF

 
Administrative Agenda
Attendance
Approve Minutes- 
2013/2/7 General Meeting Minutes

Technical Team Report - Kate

Legal Team Report - Jilayne

Business Team Report – Jack/Scott


Cross Functional Issues – Phil
Website Update – Jack


UNO Fossology+SPDX team introduction

Sam Adams <dabomb322002@...>
 

Hello SPDX Members,

 

We are a team working on SPDX tooling at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. We are currently working on projects to: 1) provide SPDX generation capabilities to FOSSology through a FOSSology+SPDX module and to 2) create an SPDX dashboard that consumes and analyzes existing SPDX documents. Our Github organization can be found at:https://github.com/organizations/spdx-tools, with a repository dedicated to each effort. 

 

In each repository, we have use cases for both the FOSSology+SPDX module and the SPDX dashboard and welcome any feedback to enhance our current use cases or create new ones. These can be found at:

 

FOSSology+SPDX https://github.com/spdx-tools/fossology-spdx/wiki/Fossology-SPDX-Use-Cases

SPDX Dashboard https://github.com/spdx-tools/spdx-dashboard/wiki/SPDX-Dashboard-Use-Cases 

 

You can also find the work allocation plans for both projects at:

 

FOSSology+SPDX: https://github.com/spdx-tools/fossology-spdx/wiki/FOSSologySPDX-Workload-Allocation

SPDX Dashboard: https://github.com/spdx-tools/spdx-dashboard/wiki/SPDX-Work-Allocation

 

By Wednesday, March 6, we plan on having the file level editing capability of the FOSSology+SPDX module completed. ByFriday, March 20, we plan on having the initial SPDX dashboard functionality done, specifically an SPDX repository with SPDX commenting capability. An initial schema of the SPDX dashboard can be found at:https://github.com/spdx-tools/spdx-dashboard/wiki/SPDX-Dashboard-Schema

 

If you want to comment on any portion of our project or have any questions, please let us know. Thanks for your time.

 

Regards,

Sam Adams

Scott Humlicek

Jake Cloyd

Mike Santo        

Liang Cao

Matt Germonprez


SPDX Tools Survey

Gary O'Neall
 

At the Linux Collaboration Summit, we will be presenting an overview of any tools which support SPDX.  The overview will cover both open source and commercial tools with a majority of the time spent on the open source tools.

If you are aware of any tools which support SPDX, please fill out the following survey by March 12: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sdHIc0We0TTJD-r4O259cO40Tehd95rZcd6xdzvfUgM/viewform

Thanks,

Gary

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

Gary O'Neall

Principal Consultant

Source Auditor Inc.

Mobile: 408.805.0586

Email: gary@...

 


Re: SPDX General Meeting Minutes and New Schedule

Philip Odence
 

Note: at the bottom is information on the new schedule going forward, in case you missed it.

Meeting Time: Thursday, Feb 7, 8am PST / 10 am CST / 11am EST / 15:00 UTC. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Conf call dial-in:
Conference code:  7812589502
Toll-free dial-in number (U.S. and Canada):  (877) 435-0230
International dial-in number: (253) 336-6732
For those dialing in from other regions, a list of toll free numbers can be found: 
https://www.intercallonline.com/portlets/scheduling/viewNumbers/viewNumber.do?ownerNumber=6053870&audioType=RP&viewGa=false&ga=OFF

 
Administrative Agenda
Attendance
Approve Minutes- 
http://spdx.org/wiki/2013110-general-meeting-minutes


Technical Team Report - Kate

Legal Team Report - Jilayne

Business Team Report – Jack/Scott


Cross Functional Issues – Phil
Website Update – Jack

From: Phil Odence <podence@...>
Date: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 10:52 AM
To: "spdx@..." <spdx@...>
Subject: SPDX General Meeting Minutes and New Schedule

Here are the meeting minutes from the January 10 General Meeting:

Going forward, we will go to a monthly schedule for the General Meeting. Recall that the purpose of the General Meeting is simply for each group to report out on progress, and the feeling is that a monthly reporting is sufficient. I will continue to issue minutes to the list and encourage anyone with interest in SPDX to sign up for this list to receive a monthly summary. We keep the traffic on this list low so as not to be burdensome to folks who just want to keep their fingers on the pulse. The real work gets done on the respective team lists.

So, going forward, the General Meetings will be held at the same time, 11am US Eastern, on the first Thursday of every month. The next one is February 7. I have not historically, used a calendar invite, but that is becoming a custom of the teams, so I will follow suit. Please don't respond to me, as this is a big list and I don’t want to be flooded with responses.

Lastly, let me put in a plug for a couple of volunteers to work with Jack on maintaining the website. This is not a big commitment, probably no more than a few hours a week, but it would be very helpful. Let know if you have any interest.

Best,
Phil

L. Philip Odence
Vice President of Business Development
Black Duck Software, Inc.
8 New England Executive Park, Suite 211, Burlington MA 01803
Phone: 781.810.1819, Mobile: 781.258.9502
Skype: philip.odence


Re: BSD-2|3-Clause-Clear typo

Jilayne Lovejoy <jilayne.lovejoy@...>
 

Good catch, Camille! I have made the change in the master file, but it
may not show up on the website until we push another version. This could
be a few months, as v1.17 was just released. I'll see about making an
incremental change in the meantime...

Thanks!

Jilayne

On 1/24/13 7:07 AM, "Camille Moulin" <camille.moulin@alterway.fr> wrote:

Hi all,

I think there is a typo on http://spdx.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause-Clear :
the licence has "BSD-3-Clause-Clear" as ID but "BSD 2-clause "Clear"
License" as full name (also on http://spdx.org/licenses/ ).

Cheers,
Camille





_______________________________________________
Spdx mailing list
Spdx@lists.spdx.org
https://lists.spdx.org/mailman/listinfo/spdx


BSD-2|3-Clause-Clear typo

Camille Moulin <camille.moulin@...>
 

Hi all,

I think there is a typo on http://spdx.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause-Clear : the licence has "BSD-3-Clause-Clear" as ID but "BSD 2-clause "Clear" License" as full name (also on http://spdx.org/licenses/ ).

Cheers,
Camille


SPDX General Meeting

Philip Odence
 

When: Occurs every month on the first Thursday of the month from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM effective 2/7/2013. (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Where: Bridge info enclosed

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Please accept so this recurring meeting is on your calendar, however no need to respond.

DIAL IN:
Toll-free dial-in number (U.S. and Canada): (877) 435-0230
International dial-in number: (253) 336-6732

Conference code: 7812589502





SPDX General Meeting Minutes and New Schedule

Philip Odence
 

Here are the meeting minutes from the January 10 General Meeting:

Going forward, we will go to a monthly schedule for the General Meeting. Recall that the purpose of the General Meeting is simply for each group to report out on progress, and the feeling is that a monthly reporting is sufficient. I will continue to issue minutes to the list and encourage anyone with interest in SPDX to sign up for this list to receive a monthly summary. We keep the traffic on this list low so as not to be burdensome to folks who just want to keep their fingers on the pulse. The real work gets done on the respective team lists.

So, going forward, the General Meetings will be held at the same time, 11am US Eastern, on the first Thursday of every month. The next one is February 7. I have not historically, used a calendar invite, but that is becoming a custom of the teams, so I will follow suit. Please don't respond to me, as this is a big list and I don’t want to be flooded with responses.

Lastly, let me put in a plug for a couple of volunteers to work with Jack on maintaining the website. This is not a big commitment, probably no more than a few hours a week, but it would be very helpful. Let know if you have any interest.

Best,
Phil

L. Philip Odence
Vice President of Business Development
Black Duck Software, Inc.
8 New England Executive Park, Suite 211, Burlington MA 01803
Phone: 781.810.1819, Mobile: 781.258.9502
Skype: philip.odence


SPDX License List v1.17 is live

Jilayne Lovejoy <jilayne.lovejoy@...>
 

SPDX License List v1.17 is now live here: http://spdx.org/licenses/

The downloadable .zip file containing the spreadsheet (with a column indicating what licenses are new this version) and the .txt files of each license text can be found at the bottom of this page:  http://spdx.org/content/license-list

Thanks,

Jilayne Lovejoy
SPDX Legal Team co-lead 


SPDX examples and demo

Mark Gisi
 

At the Linux Foundation’s Open Compliance Summit last October, we received several requests for SPDX file examples and a demo of SPDX file generation. Here is a web page that makes these resources available:

       http://spdx.windriver.com

 

To facilitate the adoption of SPDX we hope to add more examples and demos over the coming months.

 

best,

Mark

 

Mark Gisi | Wind River | Senior Intellectual Property Manager

Tel (510) 749-2016 | Fax (510) 749-4552

 


Thursday SPDX General Meeting

Philip Odence
 

Welcome back to the New Year.

Some special notices:
  • Please check out the minutes of the last meeting. There were some great inputs from Adam Cohen and Mark Gisi's trip to Japan and Jack's trip to Nebraska: http://spdx.org/wiki/20121129-general-meeting-minutes
  • Meeting Scheduling:
    • General Meeting will move to once per month
    • Business and Legal Teams 
      • Both looking at rescheduling (although retaining the semi-monthly rhythm)
      • Both will be trying to drive more work to the mailing list, so potentially shorter or fewer meetings in the future
    • We really need someone(s) to help Jack out with administration of the website. Helping will not be a huge time sink, but is sorely needed. Please let me know if you are interested and I'll provide more info.

Meeting Time: Thursday, Jan 10, 8am PST / 10 am CST / 11am EST / 15:00 UTC. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Conf call dial-in:
Conference code:  7812589502
Toll-free dial-in number (U.S. and Canada):  (877) 435-0230
International dial-in number: (253) 336-6732
For those dialing in from other regions, a list of toll free numbers can be found: 
https://www.intercallonline.com/portlets/scheduling/viewNumbers/viewNumber.do?ownerNumber=6053870&audioType=RP&viewGa=false&ga=OFF

 
Administrative Agenda
Attendance
Approve Minutes- 


Technical Team Report - Kate

Legal Team Report - Jilayne

Business Team Report – Jack/Scott


Cross Functional Issues – Phil
Website Update – Jack


L. Philip Odence
Vice President of Business Development
Black Duck Software, Inc.
8 New England Executive Park, Suite 211, Burlington MA 01803
Phone: 781.810.1819, Mobile: 781.258.9502
Skype: philip.odence


Re: on the variability of BSD and MIT licenses

dmg
 

I am not sure what the current procedure is, but yeah, we hope that our
study can help improve the matching of BSDs and MITs.

--dmg


Guillaume> Hi Daniel,
Guillaume> Yes indeed, it looks to be really great regarding SPDX relevance to
Guillaume> adress and describe large scale situation.
Guillaume> I guess you will push some of your recommendation in the Tech/Legal WG
Guillaume> to upgrade
Guillaume> http://spdx.org/wiki/spdx-license-list-match- guidelines ?

Guillaume> Season's greatings.

Guillaume> Guillaume


Guillaume> Le 27/12/12 20:31, D M German a écrit :
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> This term I taught a course on Intellectual Property and Software
>> Development. the students were expected to conduct some research as part
>> of the evaluation. One of them, Trevor Maryka (who I think is also
>> subscribed to this list) took on the problem of trying to determine how
>> 'variable' are the BSD and the MITs and what this means for their
>> standardization under SPDX. he makes a set of recommendations to SPDX
>> (see section 5). I am attaching his paper. It is, in my opinion, very
>> good news for SPDX.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Daniel M. German "Beauty is the first test; there is no
>> permanent place in the world for ugly
>> G. H. Hardy -> mathematics."
>> http://turingmachine.org/
>> http://silvernegative.com/
>> dmg (at) uvic (dot) ca
>> replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Spdx mailing list
>> Spdx@lists.spdx.org
>> https://lists.spdx.org/mailman/listinfo/spdx


Guillaume> --
Guillaume> Guillaume ROUSSEAU
Guillaume> CEO, Co-Founder, Antelink
Guillaume> Président, Cofondateur, Antelink

Guillaume> 18, rue Yves Toudic, 75010, Paris 10ème, France
Guillaume> http://www.antelink.com/
Guillaume> Office : +33 1 42 39 30 78

Guillaume> _______________________________________________
Guillaume> Spdx mailing list
Guillaume> Spdx@lists.spdx.org
Guillaume> https://lists.spdx.org/mailman/listinfo/spdx

--
Daniel M. German "You cannot have the success without
H. G. Hasler -> the failures."
http://turingmachine.org/
http://silvernegative.com/
dmg (at) uvic (dot) ca
replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .

721 - 740 of 1520