Date

Re: SPDX at Eclipsecon 2012 - BOF Session

Mahshad Koohgoli

So, here is the summary of what we could do at EclipseCon 2012 – tx to Mike Milinkovich and Anne Jacko of Eclipse.

a)    We have a tentative timeslot for 7 pm on Wednesday 28th March, right after an Eclipse reception.

b)    They need to know the numbers- how many people we expect to attend the BOF- so they can get the right room for us. The cut-off is 15th January.

c)     Once we have an indication of the BOF participants, then we can socialize it (through spdx channels/tweets/blogs).  Also Ian, of Eclipse marketing, will help us spread the word through Eclipse blogs, newsletters etc (thank you Ian).

Questions I need help with:

1)    What’s the best way to see how many will be interested in attending the BOF?  A poll through spdxxxxx@fossbazaar? Any other channels we could use?

2)    BOF session title?  How about “What’s Happening with SPDX”? (in fact better to expand SPDX in case there are still souls out there that do not know).  A better, more catchy title, would help!

Mahshad

From: Phil Odence <podence@...>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 08:38:27 -0500
To: "spdx@..." <spdx@...>
Subject: SPDX General Meeting Thursday Reminder

Meeting Time: December 15, 8am PDT / 10 am CDT / 11am EDT / 15:00 UTC. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Approve Minutes
http://www.spdx.org/wiki/2011122-general-meeting-minutes
Technical Team Report - Kate

Legal Team Report - Rockett/Karen

Business Team Report - Kim

Cross Functional Issues

Meeting Time: Sept 8, 8am PDT / 10 am CDT / 11am EDT / 15:00 UTC. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Approve Minutes
http://www.spdx.org/wiki/2011122-general-meeting-minutes
Technical Team Report - Kate

Legal Team Report - Rockett/Karen

Business Team Report - Kim

Cross Functional Issues

SPDX Business Team Minutes

Kim Weins

Hi all

We had a meeting today — minutes here.
http://www.spdx.org/wiki/business-team-meeting-agendaminutes-2011-12-08.

Topics included:
-Website
-Community outreach
-2012 goals for business team

We are going to be needing help in the next month to migrate content to our new website.  Stay tuned for more info as we request volunteers to own pages or sections.

Kim

Kim Weins |
Senior Vice President, Marketing
kim.weins@...