Date
Re: SW360 experience

Shane Coughlan <shane@...>

Hi Alberto

FYI, we will have Michael from Siemens presenting on sw360 during the OpenChain First Monday call in June (9am Pacific on June 3rd). As a bonus we will also have Oliver discussing the Open Source Compliance Tool Chain and how we can all collaborate around that.

Join the call: https://uberconference.com/openchainproject
Optional US dial in number: 855-889-3011
No PIN needed
If you need to use an international phone number please check:
https://www.uberconference.com/international for country numbers.
1. Dial the country number based on your location.
2. Enter 855 889 3011 and then # to enter the room.

Regards

Shane

On May 21, 2019, at 3:29, Alberto Pianon <alberto@...> wrote:

Hi Oliver,

if you arrange a web meeting on sw360 I would be glad to join. I have installed sw360 and started playing with it, but I would like to see it used by someone who masters it...

Thanks!

Ciao

Alberto

Il 20/05/2019 08:46, Oliver Fendt ha scritto:
Hi Steve,

sw360 is an open source project under the umbrella of the Eclipse foundation. Its is a software component and product management system, which is on the one hand a system where you can manage the software components you are using no matter whether they are OSS, commercial or internal components or other artifacts on the other hand it is a system to manage your products (aka projects) in order to keep track of the bill of “materials”, to generate the OSS declaration document and source code bundles in scope of a product.

For the integration in the CI/CD workflow it provides a REST API

You can find the source code here: https://github.com/eclipse/sw360

Some documentation is available here: https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/wiki

If you like we can arrange a web meeting since we are using sw360 in our daily work.

Ciao

Oliver

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I’m extending this recurring meeting to run through 2019. Please accept so it is updated on your calendar, however no need to send a response to me.

New dial in number: 415-881-1586

No PIN needed

The weblink for screenshare will stay the same at:
http://uberconference.com/SPDXTeam

Re: SPDX General Meeting

Hiro Fukuchi

Thank you, Phil-san.

---

Hiro Fukuchi (Hiroyuki.Fukuchi@...)

Sony

95日木曜日 11:00-12:00 (UTC-05:00) 東部標準時 (米国およびカナダ)
Where: Bridge info enclosed

When: Occurs every month on the first Thursday of the month from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM effective 8/2/2018 until 1/1/2020. (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Where: Bridge info enclosed

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I’m extending this recurring meeting to run through 2019. Please accept so it is updated on your calendar, however no need to send a response to me.

New dial in number: 415-881-1586

No PIN needed

The weblink for screenshare will stay the same at:
http://uberconference.com/SPDXTeam

SPDX Survey Results

Shane Coughlan

Hello all!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uhYUlCwQ59ZveqSsGC_0h1OxRLYRb1OZprfRHVNYfys/edit#responses

Looking good.

Shall we start sharing on social media? If we all take a show, and include a link to the survey, I think we can get some more useful data.

Regards

Shane

--
Shane Coughlan
General Manager, OpenChain
e: @shane_coughlan
p: +81 (0) 80 4035 8083
w: www.openchainproject.org

Schedule a call:
https://calendly.com/shanecoughlan

Re: SPDX Survey Results

Gary O'Neall

Great information - very insightful.

Thanks Shane!

+1 on sharing on social media.

Shall we start sharing on social media? If we all take a show, and include
a link
to the survey, I think we can get some more useful data.

Regards

Shane

--
Shane Coughlan
General Manager, OpenChain
e: @shane_coughlan
p: +81 (0) 80 4035 8083
w: www.openchainproject.org

Schedule a call:
https://calendly.com/shanecoughlan

Re: SPDX Survey Results

J Lovejoy

Very cool, Shane!

When you say sharing, do you mean to share the results so far, but also a link to the survey to collect more results? (I think another push might get some more folks to fill it out, if we all spread the word.)

Jilayne

On Sep 3, 2019, at 4:37 PM, Shane Coughlan <@shane_coughlan> wrote:

Hello all!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uhYUlCwQ59ZveqSsGC_0h1OxRLYRb1OZprfRHVNYfys/edit#responses

Looking good.

Shall we start sharing on social media? If we all take a show, and include a link to the survey, I think we can get some more useful data.

Regards

Shane

--
Shane Coughlan