From: spdx-bounces@... [mailto:spdx-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Philip Odence
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2010 7:05 AM
To: spdx@...
Subject: MInutes from Sept 9 call

International colleagues,

While I am thinking of it, most countries shift from daylight time to regular time a few weeks before the US does on Nov 7. We'll keep running the regular meetings at 11 New York time, so please adjust accordingly. Sorry for the complication.

Vice President of Business Development

Black Duck Software, inc.

265 Winter Street, Waltham, MA 02451

Phone: 781.810.1819, Mobile: 781.258.9502

This email and any attachments to it contain confidential information and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it
is addressed.If you are not the intended recipient or receive it accidentally, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail and delete
the message and any attachments from your computer system, and destroy all hard copies. If any, please be advised that any unauthorized
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is illegal and prohibited. Furthermore, any views
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not represent those of ASUSTeK. Thank you for your cooperation.

Join spdx@lists.spdx.org to automatically receive all group messages.