Re: Wiki migration: feedback required
New wiki looks great.
The LF hasn't installed a WYSIWYG editor yet but we can request it ifthere's a need.
Jack: I'm thinking we should request one. Media wiki syntax while not difficult may seem bizarre to some people?
Attachments can only be downloaded when logged inJack: Attachments seem necessary so I wouldn't want to remove that ability if that is what you are suggesting. Let's talk about the issues first.
I like the wiki conventions page. We should probably call it out on the main page to read before you make changes to the site? I would also suggest adding a few basics, such as How do I create a New Page on there (it's not obvious if you haven't done it) and how to upload and insert an image on a page? You could also link to here as well: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Formatting . If you'd like I could add it.
From: spdx-bounces@... [mailto:spdx-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Martin Michlmayr
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:00 AM
Subject: Re: Wiki migration: feedback required
* Martin Michlmayr <tbm@...> [2013-03-11 16:28]:
## Known IssuesStill a problem. In fact, the attachment extension is quite buggy, so
I'd like to remove it.
* Comments have not been migratedComments have been migrated in the meantime.
* I need to write a guide on how to use the new wikiDone.
* There's no WYSIWYG editor on this wiki but there will be one once we migrateThe LF hasn't installed a WYSIWYG editor yet but we can request it if
there's a need.
* Category links are not workingFixed.
Open Source Program Office, Hewlett-Packard
Spdx mailing list