--

Regards, Pierre

-----
Pierre Lapointe - +1 415 287 7643 - plapointe at nexb.com
nexB - Open by Design - http://www.nexb.com
https://twitter.com/#!/dejacode - https://www.facebook.com/nexB.Inc

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 2:51 PM, Jilayne Lovejoy <jilayne.lovejoy@...> wrote:
Hi Ibrahim,

I believe we had a booth last year at LinuxCon and people signed up for time slots to staff it.  However, I was not there, so I can't speak to the specifics.   Seems like a good idea to me and I can probably spend some time there, although will have to figure out my availability.

Jilayne

From: Ibrahim Haddad <ibrahim@...>
Date: Monday, August 6, 2012 11:01 AM
To: SPDX-general <spdx@...>
Subject: SPDX Booth at LinuxCon NA

Hi All,

We have been reviewing our booth space for LinuxCon NA and there is a possibility to provide SPDX WG with
a standard table top. Would that work? Please confirm asap so we can plan for it.

Thanks,
Ibrahim

--
Ibrahim Haddad, Ph.D.