Re: Logistics for visitors to the Bay Area getting to the SPDX Forum on April 6

Mark Radcliffe

Caltrain is great! http://www.caltrain.com/schedules.html. I defer to someone else on how far away Cisco is located.

Mark F. Radcliffe
Partner

DLA Piper US LLP
2000 University Avenue
East Palo Alto, California 94303

650-833-2266 T
650-833-2001 F
650-521-5039 M
mark.radcliffe@...

www.dlapiper.com

Circular 230 Notice: In accordance with Treasury Regulations which became applicable to all tax practitioners as of June 20, 2005, please note that any tax advice given herein (and in any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.