Re: SPDX at Collaboration Summit

Amanda McPherson <amanda@...>

Kevin, you are approved so please go ahead and book your travel.

Amanda

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 2:03 PM, Kim Weins <kim.weins@...> wrote:

Amanda

Can you approve Kevin sooner rather than later?

Kim
Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
From: "Kevin P. Fleming" <kpfleming@...>
To:
spdx@...
Sent:
Thu, Mar 8, 2012 19:31:56 GMT+00:00
Re: SPDX at Collaboration Summit

On 03/08/2012 10:15 AM, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> The schedule for the Collaboration Summit is available now:
> https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit/schedule
>
> The SPDX working group session will be on Thursday. There's also a
> legal track on Wednesday, and a panel discussion about supply chains
> on Tuesday.
>
> If you're planning to attend the SPDX meeting at the Collaboration
> Summit, you have to request an invitation at
> https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit/request-an-invitation
> Attendance is free of charge.

I have just requested an invitation, as has our in-house counsel, and we're really looking forward to getting involved in the SPDX effort.

However, I noticed that the response to my invitation request said it could take up to 10 business days to be approved (or denied). Given that we need to schedule travel as soon as we can in order to minimize costs, I'm wondering if it's really going to take that long. Ten business days from today is the 22nd, which is less than two weeks before the event.

-- Kevin P. Fleming
Jabber: kfleming@... | SIP: kpfleming@... | Skype: kpfleming

Amanda McPherson
Vice President, Marketing & Developer Programs
The Linux Foundation
1-(415) 843-1067

Join spdx@lists.spdx.org to automatically receive all group messages.