- A couple of topics from biz team
A couple of topics from biz team
I wanted to share a couple of updates from the biz team that are relevant for everyone.
- We got an update for the web team. Setting up the hierarchy for the new website has taken a bit longer, but should be ready by next Thursday’s General Meeting (1/12). At that time, we will get out instructions on how to move content.
- Idea for a meeting to socialize SPDX to more companies in the supply chain
- I talked with Mark Radcliffe over the holidays and we came up with the idea of having a seminar/meeting that is targeted at companies in the supply chain that are potential users of SPDX.
- The goal would be to socialize SPDX more broadly and to engage more companies in using SPDX as part of their compliance processes.
- We are thinking of a 1/2 to 3/4 day meeting in the Bay Area, potentially scheduled right after the LF Collaboration Summit.
- We plan to discuss this idea more at the general meeting next week — so come with your ideas and thoughts.
Kim Weins | Senior Vice President, Marketing
Follow me on Twitter @KimAtOpenLogic
650 279 0410 | cell
Follow OpenLogic on Twitter @openlogic
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.