Interesting. This would get handled as a "non-standard" license for now.
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On Fri 1/28/11 5:43 AM, "D M German" <dmg@...> wrote:
Armijn called my attention to the following license (part of Amarok):
Notice how the "upgrade" option allows for licenses other than the FSF
hence this file is not GPLv2+ only, but GPLv2+(according to FSF and KDE)
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
* Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) version 3
* any later version accepted by the membership of KDE e.V. (or its successor
* by the membership of KDE e.V.), which shall act as a proxy defined in
Section 14 of *
* version 3 of the license.
Daniel M. German
dmg (at) uvic (dot) ca
replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .
Spdx mailing list