Tom "spot" Callaway
On 08/24/2010 05:17 PM, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
* Tom spot Callaway <tcallawa@...> [2010-08-24 21:09]:Well, there are a few things:Bob's right. We're using Drupal and the Drupal wiki module.I should have left the answer to tbm who set it up.Fair enough. :)
1. New page creation is really awkward.
2. There is no native wiki link syntax, so I would end up making a lot
of long URLs that aren't useful.
3. There is no native wiki section syntax, so I'd have to write a lot
more html than I'd prefer.
4. There is no wiki syntax for embedding one page in another. so I can't
really do what I've done in the mockup that I made on fedoraproject.org
(see my original email).
5. There are no default target mappings to sections (see #3), so I'd
have to hardcode them.
Drupal is a great CMS, but it is not such a great wiki.