Re: SPDX Thurs General Meeting Reminder

Ria Schalnat (HPE)

Hoping this is recorded – I have another unmovable meeting at this time!

Ria

From: spdx@... <spdx@...> On Behalf Of Phil Odence via lists.spdx.org
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2022 11:36 AM
To: SPDX-general <spdx@...>
Subject: [spdx] SPDX Thurs General Meeting Reminder

We will start this month’s meeting with an informal presentation from Kate about the OpenSSF “White House meeting” and implications for SPDX. https://www.linuxfoundation.org/press-release/linux-foundation-openssf-gather-industry-government-leaders-open-source-software-security-summit/

Anyone else who was involved is more than welcome to pitch in on discussion.

GENERAL MEETING

Meeting Time: Thurs, June 2, 8am PT / 10 am CT / 11am ET / 15:00 UTC. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Conf call dial-in:

Join the meeting:
https://meet.jit.si/SPDXGeneralMeeting

To join by phone instead, tap this: +1.512.647.1431,,1310118349#

Looking for a different dial-in number?
See meeting dial-in numbers:
https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=SPDXGeneralMeeting

If also dialing-in through a room phone, join without connecting to audio:
https://meet.jit.si/SPDXGeneralMeeting#config.startSilent=true

Etherpad for minutes:

https://spdx.swinslow.net/p/spdx-general-minutes

Minutes Approval  https://github.com/spdx/meetings/blob/main/general/2022-05-05.md

Steering Committee Update – Phil

Technical Team Report – Kate/Gary/Others

  • Specification and Profiles
    • Overview
    • Core
    • Legal
    • Integrity
    • Defects
    • Usage and Other Emerging
  • Tooling

Legal Team Report – Jilayne/Paul/Steve

Outreach/Website Team Report – Jack/Sebastian

Join spdx@lists.spdx.org to automatically receive all group messages.