- Archive the https://github.com/spdx/license-list repository
Re: Archive the https://github.com/spdx/license-list repository
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On Sun, Jan 9, 2022 at 11:02 PM Gary O'Neall <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Hi Sebastian and SPDX community,
I just archived the license-list repo per your suggestion. If there are any concerns, let me know. We can always unarchive the repository.
I also archived and updated the README on the following repos. If anyone has any objections or concerns, please let me know.
- ATTIC-tools-go - already indicated as superseded by tools-golang
- spdx-github - Utility has not been updated in several years and does not support the latest versions of the spec
- licensegenplugin - Utility not planned to be used and is no longer supported
- ATTIC-airs - Already indicated as no longer being maintained
- ATTIC-osit - Already indicated as no longer being maintained
From: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> On Behalf Of Sebastian
Sent: Sunday, January 9, 2022 6:38 AM
Subject: [spdx] Archive the https://github.com/spdx/license-list repository
while the README at  documents the
https://github.com/spdx/license-list repo to be archived, it's not "archived" in
the GitHub sense, as available in the settings at
https://github.com/spdx/license-list/settings. Any objections doing that to
make it more clear that the repo is archived?
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.