Note: lists.spdx.org will be down for maintenance on Monday, September 26th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Monday September 26, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
- Reminder: SPDX meeting Oct 21 at 8am PDT/11AM EDT/15:00 UTC
Reminder: SPDX meeting Oct 21 at 8am PDT/11AM EDT/15:00 UTC
Details for the call will be:
Toll-free dial-in number (U.S. and Canada): (877) 435-0230
International dial-in number: (253) 336-6732
Conference code: 7812589502
For those dialing in from other regions, a list of toll free numbers can be found: https://www.intercallonline.com/portlets/scheduling/viewNumbers/viewNumber.do?ownerNumber=6053870&audioType=RP&viewGa=false&ga=OFF
* Outreach and evangelism:
- Industry Venues – PhilR
- Website – MartinM
* Legal Update - Rockett
- SPDX file contents license
* Roll Out Update - KimW/JohnE
* Licensing Subgroup Update - Jilayne
* RDF Subgroup Update - Peter/Kate
* Spec Update - Kate
- 3.3 - changing field from SHA of tarball to XOR of file level SHAs.
- 5.6/5.7 - discussion of mail
list threads - clarification of proposals?
* Kate- Transfer document (.pdf) back to WIKI - DONE.
* Kim- Clean up the sharing analysis to what is accurate.
* JeffL/Dave M- Update zlib based on new specification
* RDF Group- Work out syntax for 5.6/5.7 - Need clarity on mail list proposals
* Kate- Track and implement changes described in Spec from maillist - IN PROGRESS.
* Kate - submit ids to Linux Foundation so infrastructure setup can proceed
* PeterW- Implement issue tracking system with Linux Foundation infrastructure.
* Phil R- Update Industry Events.
* Kate- Draft example for LF Member Counsel; include XML and corresponding spreadsheet (or spreadsheet-like) format.
* Kim - list of questions from Open World Forum to form start of FAQ
* Kim - slides from OWF made available
* Kate - 10/14 minutes to be added to WIKI for review.
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.