Here's the update that Jilayne said was on its way! During the week
I've applied for Jitsi hosting for our meetings; so far I am still
awaiting responses. I am expecting to receive one response on Monday.
Thank you to Karen Sandler for her offer of the Conservancy's
BigBlueButton server! I'd suggest that Jitsi is more appropriate for
our use than BBB (Jitsi is a more flexible platform), but it is very
good to know that there would be another plan if the applications
don't go anywhere.
I'll let you know how the applications go!