From: spdx@... <spdx@...> On Behalf Of Ashok Madugula
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2020 11:18 PM
To: spdx@...
Subject: [spdx] Migration to SPDX

Hi  :

We are planning to migrate to SPDX Licenses.

If we are using general MIT  License . Can we replace the existing license file with SPDX Identifier  ?

Do we need to generate new  SPDX Document and publish them regularly   ?

Regards

Ashok Madugula

Join spdx@lists.spdx.org to automatically receive all group messages.