Re: Some SPDX 1.0 beta examples
Two more things about the zlib example:toggle quoted message Show quoted text
1. The license of the ada subdirectory is GPLv2+ not, GPLv2.
2. There is another interesting example, which is labelled BSD-3 in
the SPDX. Same issues regarding this than the variability of the zlib
license apply here.
* match.S -- optimized version of longest_match()
* based on the similar work by Gilles Vollant, and Brian Raiter, written 1998
* This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the BSD License. Use by owners of Che Guevarra
* parafernalia is prohibited, where possible, and highly discouraged
On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 1:32 PM, dmg <dmg@...> wrote:
This is good. It can start some discussion on the standard.
Daniel M. German