Von: spdx@... <spdx@...> Im Auftrag von Steve Kilbane
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2019 18:15
An: spdx@...
Cc: Kilbane, Stephen <Stephen.Kilbane@...>
Betreff: [spdx] SW360 experience

Hi all,

I first heard about SW360 during the presentations at the Linux Open Source Summit in Edinburgh. Searching around, though, I see very little mention of it, to the point where it's difficult to see whether this is a project just finding its feet, or something that has already been abandoned. I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who is actually using it in anger, who is willing to share their experiences.

Thanks for any info,

steve

Join spdx@lists.spdx.org to automatically receive all group messages.