Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [spdx-tech] [spdx] Need Help for contrubuting in GSOC 2019 #spdx

varshak333@...

Hey Can i know which languages are used in backend of spdx?

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 10:35 PM varsha kukreja <varshak333@...> wrote:
HI .Thank you Sir for the response and the link..I would like to work on a google summer of code project for SPDX for GSOC 2019 ..But I would also be interested to contribute to SPDX tools if that makes me familiar with the community and helps getting selected for your organization in GSOC 2019

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 7:51 PM Manbeck, Jack <j-manbeck2@...> wrote:

Hi Varshak,

Are you looking to work on a google summer of code project for SPDX or help contribute to the SPDX tools or specification, etc.,. (not google summer of code)?

Thanks

Jack