Re: call in about an hour :)
Hi, I didn't mention this on the call, but I wanted to update you all that my last day at AGMB is tomorrow. As of next week, I will be a partner in the firm of Pryor Cashman LLP<http://www.pryorcashman.com/>. The SPDX-legal list, you will be happy to note, has already been updated.toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Thomas H. Vidal
Pryor Cashman LLP
1801 Century Park East
Los Angeles, CA 90067
tel. (310) 556-9608
fax. (310) 556-9670
On Jul 7, 2016, at 9:09 AM, J Lovejoy <opensource@...<mailto:opensource@...>> wrote:
1) check in on XML files review / go over any questions that have come up
2) discuss other tasks related to switch to XML format, such as:
- license exceptions (still need to be added to XML format?)
- how to deal with deprecated licenses?
- process flow for new license list format
3) any other open items?
SPDX Legal Team co-lead
Spdx-legal mailing list
This email contains confidential information which may also be legally privileged and which is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that forwarding or copying of this email, or the taking of any action in reliance on its contents, may be strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by reply email and delete this message from your inbox.