- SPDX January General Meeting Minutes
SPDX January General Meeting Minutes
- Attendance: 9
- Lead by Phil Odence
- Minutes of Dec meeting approved
Tech Team Report - Kate/Gary
- Good progress on spec
- Settled on approaches for both
- External References
- Jilayne assured consistency None/Assertion
- Now working on
- Making sure that external identifiers support security
- Joint call upcoming with Legal Team on template language
- Have pushed a couple of issues/ to Legal Team
- Re-examining native from of spec under dev
- Notion is to make it better accessible in Git Hub
- Plan for full walk through at Collab Summit
- Did maintenance release over the last week or so
- Addressed reported bugs
- Some other bug fixes
- Gary will go back to the bug reporter to see if they might speak at a future General Meeting.
Outreach Team Report - Phil (Jack supplied notes in absentia)
- Haven’t had our first meeting of the year, that will be next week.
- I also haven’t heard from the LF yet on the new website. Im going to ping them this week to see where they are.
- Talked to Craig.
- Working on some technical issues with generated license list
- Next week we should be able to review and update
- Were still hammering out an outreach plan on the wiki. Id like to to be done with it by the end of January and then we can share plans.
Legal Team Report - Jilayne
- License List 2.3 is now live
- 3 new licenses
- 1 new exception
- Now starting to see markup on some of the headers; rest are in process
- Call today
- Continuing to look at markup
Cross Functional Topics - Phil
- Save the date for Collab Summit in Lake Tahoe- March 29-31
- Lined up speakers for next 1-2 meetings
- Still looking for more- easy, little prep required, low-key
- Phil Odence, Black Duck
- Gary O’Neill, SourceAuditor
- Scott Sterling, Palamida
- Yev Bronshteyn, Black Duck
- Kate Stewart, Linux Foundation
- Pierre LaPointe, nexB
- Jilayne Lovejoy, ARM
- Kirsten Newcomer, Black Duck
- Mark Gisi, Wind River
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.