- First implementers meeting tomorrow, May 17th
First implementers meeting tomorrow, May 17th
The first SPDX implementers meeting is scheduled for tomorrow. Here’s the agenda for the kick-off call:
- Procedure for meeting minutes/approval of minutes
- Confirm that this day works for folks to meet. Originally we had talked about using the same time slot as the Open Chain Tooling work group but I am
realizing that their call is on Wednesdays. I must’ve accidentally scheduled this meeting the wrong day of the week when I setup the invite.
- Would folks prefer Tuesday or Wednesday at this time?
- Does everyone feel that their tooling can cover the minimum elements for an SBOM?
If you have any other topics you would like to cover, please feel free to add to the agenda here:
Talk to you soon,
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.