spdx-sbom-generator community meetings

Nisha Kumar

Hello!

Some of us in the community have come together to revive development on the spdx-sbom-generator (https://github.com/opensbom-generator/spdx-sbom-generator). The scope of the project is to generate SPDX SBOMs with project level metadata. If you are interested setting the direction for this project or would like to provide input, please use the doodle poll below to enter a time that is most suitable for you to attend.

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/enZBZJPe

Feel free to share this with anyone you think would be interested.

nisha

Nisha Kumar

Hello!

Doodle poll says Wednesdays 11am-12pm Pacific time. I will make changes to the project accordingly.

Thanks!

-Nisha

On 8/12/22 10:38, Nisha Kumar wrote:
Hello!

Some of us in the community have come together to revive development on the spdx-sbom-generator (https://github.com/opensbom-generator/spdx-sbom-generator). The scope of the project is to generate SPDX SBOMs with project level metadata. If you are interested setting the direction for this project or would like to provide input, please use the doodle poll below to enter a time that is most suitable for you to attend.

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/enZBZJPe

Feel free to share this with anyone you think would be interested.

nisha

Tony Aiuto

Will you be publishing the minutes of those meetings to this list or to a different one?

--
nisha

Nisha Kumar

For now, the minutes will be posted here: https://hackmd.io/EQ0DwvvgRnOl2uzPiTYQcw

I will migrate them to a github repo once one gets created.

--
nisha

--
nisha