Mentorship for GSOC Project #spdx

Kumar Saurabh <b115012@...>

Hi ,

I, Kumar Saurabh, a final year student at IIIT Bhubaneswar, majoring in Computer Science and engineering. Being passionate about product development, I find developing application development exciting.  A background in engineering has allowed me to develop an in-depth, analytical approach and strengthen my critical thinking ability;

I have written this email to seek mentorship for GSOC project .I thoroughly gone through the projects.Enhanced Workflow for online license request and Additional format support for Python interests me lot.I am quite proficient in python and done quite amount of projects in XML,JSON and PDF parsing.I am quite comfortable in API development using FLASK .I would like to contribute to these projects. Could you help me with some basic initial information,so that i can get some head-start .Once i get acquainted with the existing workflow,I will present you a Proof of Concept ,so that we can be on same page.

 I look forward hearing from you.

Thank you.

Gary O'Neall

Hi Kumar,

Welcome to the SPDX mailing list.

For the Enhanced workflow for online license request, I will be meeting with the SPDX legal team early next week and will provide some additional documentation shortly after the meeting.

The current tools are at http://spdxtools.sourceauditor.com