Interest in contributing to spdx python tools #spdx

merchant.kaiz@...

Hello ! I have been following spdx and would love to contribute to the python tools. I would need some guidance as to how to get started with my first task . Thanks !

Gary O'Neall

Greetings,

I just updated a few issues for the SPDX online tools (https://github.com/spdx/spdx-online-tools) that may be of interest in contributing to the tools.

There are a few other contributors, so I would suggest updating the issue itself noting that you would like to work on the issue.