From: Spdx-tech@... [mailto:Spdx-tech@...] On Behalf Of Kate Stewart
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2019 9:07 AM
To: varshak333@...
Cc: spdx-tech@...
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [spdx-tech] [spdx] Need Help for contrubuting in GSOC 2019 #spdx

Hi Varshak,

     Welcome!   Glad you're interested in participating in our community.  I am copying the spdx-tech mail list where we

discuss the GSoC efforts.

     Ideas we've come up with so far are listed on: https://wiki.spdx.org/view/GSOC/GSOC_ProjectIdeas,  but we're in active idea gathering  mode this week,  so suggestions are welcome as well.

Kate

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 7:36 AM <varshak333@...> wrote:

I would like to contribute to the open source community ..I have majorly worked on backend on 2 college sponsored projects and working currently on a project by Government Organization. I have fair knowledge in Javascript, NodeJs, Typescript, Spring Boot, Laravel , Docker and apache thrift. It woukd be great if could if someone could help me get started

Sr. Director of Strategic Programs,  The Linux Foundation

Mobile: +1.512.657.3669

Email / Google Talk: kstewart@...