Updated the Wikipedia page to show SPDX 2.2.2

Sebastian Crane

Dear all,

I just updated the Wikipedia page for SPDX to add 2.2.2 to the version
table, as well as to indicate it as the latest version:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_Package_Data_Exchange

Might there be any German speakers here who could add the version
table to the German page also? That would be greatly appreciated!

At some point I need to get Jilayne's update to the licensing section
up there too :)

Best wishes,

Sebastian

Phil Odence <phil.odence@...>

Nice!

From: Spdx-outreach@... <Spdx-outreach@...> on behalf of Sebastian Crane <seabass-labrax@...>
Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 10:51 AM
Subject: Updated the Wikipedia page to show SPDX 2.2.2

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_Package_Data_Exchange__;!!A4F2R9G_pg!cEQQtrOwmmfNLfRUfKrQPurnmAdYv6yHcI9dJ5KHACv4gg7PMOAbvaZSiBJZ9hRok_Rf0G0REcifU40TfeyK2S7c6iusbf6f$

Might there be any German speakers here who could add the version
table to the German page also? That would be greatly appreciated!

At some point I need to get Jilayne's update to the licensing section
up there too :)

Best wishes,

Sebastian

J Lovejoy

Thanks for keeping on top of this, Sebastian!

On 6/13/22 7:14 AM, Phil Odence via lists.spdx.org wrote:

Nice!