Outreach Team meeting cancellation - 2022-09-19

Sebastian Crane

Dear all,

I'm writing to inform you that today's Outreach Team meeting will be
cancelled. We don't have any outstanding agenda items, and needless to
say, I'm sure many of us will be viewing the Queen's funeral at this
time, online if not in person.

Additionally, I have been working exclusively on the PDF edition of
the SPDX specification during the past week and therefore don't have
any further updates about the website rebuild to share today.

Hope to see you next week at the normal time.

Best wishes,

Sebastian

Kate Stewart

Thanks Sebastian.

On Mon, Sep 19, 2022, 1:14 PM Sebastian Crane <seabass-labrax@...> wrote:
Dear all,

I'm writing to inform you that today's Outreach Team meeting will be
cancelled. We don't have any outstanding agenda items, and needless to
say, I'm sure many of us will be viewing the Queen's funeral at this
time, online if not in person.

Additionally, I have been working exclusively on the PDF edition of
the SPDX specification during the past week and therefore don't have
any further updates about the website rebuild to share today.

Hope to see you next week at the normal time.

Best wishes,

Sebastian

Phil Odence <phil.odence@...>

Thanks, Seabass, for being proactive.