Outreach Team meeting reminder - 2022-08-18 at 15:00 UTC

Sebastian Crane

Dear all,

We're having our monthly SPDX Outreach Team meeting today, at 15:00
UTC. This will be our last monthly meeting before we move to the
weekly schedule that we've been discussing recently - stay tuned for
the calendar invitation for that!

Please join today's meeting at:

https://meet.jit.si/SPDXOutreachMeeting

The sole item on the agenda is discussing how we can maintain
effective progress and hopefully increase our velocity on Outreach
matters, taking advantage of the more frequent meetings coming
up. We'll need to be focused and establish processes to ensure that we
cover all the topics that will need to be discussed in the future.

I've not had time this month to upload the minutes from last meeting
to GitHub, so we'll review/aprove them it at the next meeting; my
apologies for the delay.

As usual, minutes for our meeting today will be taken at:

https://spdx.swinslow.net/p/spdx-outreach-minutes

Best wishes,

Sebastian

VM (Vicky) Brasseur

Well, nuts. I wish I'd checked this mailing list folder earlier so I'd have seen this message in time.

I'm looking forward to having an updated calendar invite so I'll have less of an excuse to miss these going forward. __

--V

CAUTION:This email is received from an external domain. Open the hyperlink(s) & attachment(s) with caution.
.

https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmeet.jit.si%2FSPDXOutreachMeeting&;data=05%7C01%7Cvm.brasseur%40wipro.com%7Ca8916289e2cb4d61c5eb08da81291bfb%7C258ac4e4146a411e9dc879a9e12fd6da%7C1%7C0%7C637964310881453529%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=4R4Pl8Oxa%2F2cZ8S1INmfZ5HzaWoU5jgWFHfYV4zeKF8%3D&amp;reserved=0

The sole item on the agenda is discussing how we can maintain
effective progress and hopefully increase our velocity on Outreach
matters, taking advantage of the more frequent meetings coming
up. We'll need to be focused and establish processes to ensure that we
cover all the topics that will need to be discussed in the future.

I've not had time this month to upload the minutes from last meeting
to GitHub, so we'll review/aprove them it at the next meeting; my
apologies for the delay.

As usual, minutes for our meeting today will be taken at:

https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fspdx.swinslow.net%2Fp%2Fspdx-outreach-minutes&;data=05%7C01%7Cvm.brasseur%40wipro.com%7Ca8916289e2cb4d61c5eb08da81291bfb%7C258ac4e4146a411e9dc879a9e12fd6da%7C1%7C0%7C637964310881453529%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=OOvfpxIEdHI0QLDBfCl2O1HHkLoGLx0zXyr576AX43M%3D&amp;reserved=0

Best wishes,

Sebastian

'The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com'

Internal to Wipro