Asking internally for landscape help

VM (Vicky) Brasseur

It’s starting to bug me that I don’t have a landscape to use for my own nefarious purposes. 😉 We’re all pretty pegged with other stuff to make progress on that, so I’ve asked internally whether anyone would like to lend a hand with this project.

No promises that someone will have availability+interest, but it’s worth a try!

More info as I have it…

--V

--

VM (Vicky) Brasseur

Director, Senior Strategy Advisor

Open Source Program Office

Wipro Limited

Time Zone: Pacific/West Coast US

'The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com'

Internal to Wipro

VM (Vicky) Brasseur

Hey hey! And we have a taker already!

My colleague James Wright, based near Vancouver, BC, would like to lend a hand!

Sebastian, if you don’t mind, I’m going to drop you two an email introduction so y’all can sync up on this and you can show James some of the ropes. No huge rush on that, BTW, since James is on holiday all next week.

Woo! Landscape progress is imminent!

--V

From: VM Brasseur <vm.brasseur@...>
Date: Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 14:16
To: "Spdx-outreach@..." <Spdx-outreach@...>
Subject: Asking internally for landscape help

[...]

Kate Stewart

Woo!   Awesome news Vicky!

I'll start organizing the data I have, and have it ready when James is back from vacation.
Learned some new things here at OSS NA this week. :D

From: VM Brasseur <vm.brasseur@...>
Date: Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 14:16
To: "Spdx-outreach@..." <Spdx-outreach@...>

[...]

Three! Three people have offered to lend a hand!

(it helps that all team members are required by the end of the quarter to declare a project to which they’re going to contribute, and Wipro’s fiscal quarter ends this week 😉)

Since James is the most senior, I’ll be letting him coordinate internally.

--V

From: Kate Stewart <kstewart@...>
Date: Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 15:22
To: VM Brasseur <vm.brasseur@...>
Cc: "Spdx-outreach@..." <Spdx-outreach@...>
Subject: Re: Asking internally for landscape help

CAUTION:This email is received from an external domain. Open the hyperlink(s) & attachment(s) with caution.
.