Good catch, thanks Till. I've added https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/pull/1156 to fix this.

Best,
Steve

On Sat, Nov 28, 2020 at 3:29 PM Till Jaeger via lists.spdx.org <jaeger=jbb.de@...> wrote:
Hi Steve,

Thanks for sharing.

It seems that there is a small typo in the Note of BUSL-1.1:

" andi the open source "

Best regards,

Till

--
Steve Winslow
Director of Strategic Programs
The Linux Foundation

Re: 3.11 License List release

Till Jaeger

[...]

3.11 License List release

[...]

Re: [spdx-tech] FYI - SPDX online tools availability and upgrade this afternoon

Gary O'Neall

The SPDX online tools has now been upgraded.  It is a rather significant upgrade – thanks to all the GSoC students, contributors and especially Rohit who has been a contributor, mentor for GSoC and a maintainer for the project.

The tools can be found at https://tools.spdx.org

Please update any bookmarks or links.  The old IP addresses and URL’s will redirect for about a month.  After that, I plan to retire the old server and the URL’s will no longer work.

Note that I had some challenges upgrading the database, so there may be some remaining issues.

If you run into any problems, please log an issue at https://github.com/spdx/spdx-online-tools/issues.

Also,

Gary