From: Soeren_Rabenstein@...
Date:07/10/2014 12:06 PM (GMT+00:00)
To: oliver.fendt@...,spdx-legal@...
Subject: RE: question reg GPL-2.0-with-autoconf-exception and GPL-3.0-with-autoconf-exception

Hi Oliver

Yes clear now. (I knew I must have overlooked something, since I know that you know how to declare dual license ;))

So I agree, GPL-*.0+-with-autoconf-exception is simply not on the standard license list; and if it is the most commonly used case of autoconf-exception, then it should be added to the list. Same might apply to other GPLs with some exception.

In the meantime it should be reflected in an spdx file as a custom license text, rather than by GPL-*.0-with-autoconf-exception

Best regards

Sören