From: spdx-legal-bounces@... [mailto:spdx-legal-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Mike Milinkovich
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2014 10:48 AM
To: spdx-legal@...
Cc: Janet Campbell
Subject: New License Request

Full Name: Eclipse Distribution License
License Short Identifier: EDL-1.0

    http://www.eclipse.org/org/documents/edl-v10.html

Indicate whether the license is OSI-approved: Yes
    http://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause

Provide a short explanation regarding the need for this license to be included on the License List, including identifying at least one program that uses this license or a prior version of this license.

The EDL-1.0 is used by Eclipse projects with the approval of the Eclipse Board of Directors. Eclipse Foundation projects that currently use the EDL-1.0 include:

Orion
Concierge
Eclipselink
Jgit