From: Spdx-legal@... <Spdx-legal@...> On Behalf Of Matija Šuklje
Sent: Tuesday, 17 August, 2021 16:35
To: spdx-legal@...
Subject: Re: SPDX License List coverage for a full distro

Die 16. 08. 21 et hora 19:10 J Lovejoy scripsit:
What do you all think?
I don’t have much to add to what has been said so far, but just want to add a big fat +1 on everything said so far.

cheers,
Matija
--
gsm: tel:+386.41.849.552
www: https://matija.suklje.name

Intel Deutschland GmbH
Registered Address: Am Campeon 10, 85579 Neubiberg, Germany
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de <http://www.intel.de>
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Sharon Heck, Tiffany Doon Silva
Registered Office: Munich

Join {Spdx-legal@lists.spdx.org to automatically receive all group messages.