meeting tomorrow POSTPONED to next week, Dec 19th / release update
Due to some unforeseen circumstances, both Steve and I are not available tomorrow. Given this would be our last meeting for 2019 (unless people wanted to meet on Dec 26th?), I'd like to postpone to next week, Dec 19th. Please adjust your calendars accordingly.
Also, we have not had enough help to get through many of the issues in the queue for the next release, which would normally occur at the end of the month. If you use the SPDX License List in anyway, if you are reading this message, PLEASE check the issues in the Github repo and provide any help you can.
SPDX legal team co-lead