- [spdx-tech] Are there SPDX placeholders?
Re: [spdx-tech] Are there SPDX placeholders?
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
// SPDX-License-Identifier: SPDX-ID
But how does the community usually indicate unresolved decisions?
Is (anything starting with) TBD reserved for "to be determined"?
Some unresolved conditions:
- we have not yet decided on a license
// SPDX-License-Identifier: ((TBD))
- we have narrowed down our choices for a license
// SPDX-License-Identifier: ((MIT-0 OR MIT) AND ((TBD)))
- we have not yet gotten internal approval for our choice
// SPDX-License-Identifier: MIT AND ((TBD-pending-internal-approval))
- we have submitted a new license, but the ID has not yet been approved by SPDX.org
// SPDX-License-Identifer: EUPL-2.0 AND ((TBD-pending-SPDX-registration))
Or does one simply use an ungrammatical expression?
// SPDX-License-Identifier: * we need to pick a license
// SPDX-License-Identifier: EUPL-2.0 MODULO SPDX-registration
Join Spdxfirstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.