From: Spdx-legal@... <Spdx-legal@...> On Behalf Of J Lovejoy
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 3:00 PM
To: SPDX-legal <spdx-legal@...>
Subject: 3.3 release update, meeting minutes

Hi all,

We are a bit late on the 3.3 release and need some help getting it over the line. We did a good job of prioritizing what to finish up (preferably this week) for 3.3 and labeling anything we didn’t get to for 3.4 on the last call. Meeting minutes posted here: https://wiki.spdx.org/view/Legal_Team/Minutes/2018-10-04

Here’s what’s left to be done:

1)  adding OGL-UK licenses (3 versions) - I have created the XML files via the XML editor and created PRs for each.

Need help with the following:

- someone to review each, both in terms of text and XML tags

- 3.0 combined itself with some old file I had in there, no idea how that happened, can someone help me separate?

- also note, the XML editor upload function does NOT create the .txt file - so we’ll need to do this separately and add to Documentation (I’ll make a note there now) - is this something the tooling should or could do?

- the checks are also failing on these, but maybe that is due to the missing .txt file?

2) https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/pull/698 - PR for copyleft-next-0.3.1

- can someone else review and sign off, so we have two sets of eyes?

- still showing failed checks, but I think that issue has been resolved since and it will be ok to merge?

I think those are the key items, but for a couple other tasks I have which I’ll deal with otherwise,

thanks,

Jilayne

Join Spdx-legal@lists.spdx.org to automatically receive all group messages.