Re: meeting minutes

J Lovejoy

We are not having a meeting in the 24th, Mark! ;)

Sent from my phone, please excuse my brevity

On Dec 11, 2015, at 3:23 AM, "Gisi, Mark" <Mark.Gisi@...> wrote:

I will not be able to attend on 12/24 regardless of the time.

best,

- Mark

From: spdx-legal-bounces@... [mailto:spdx-legal-bounces@...] On Behalf Of J Lovejoy
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2015 3:38 PM
To: SPDX-legal
Subject: meeting minutes

Hi All,

Please check out the meeting minutes from today, in particular the bit at the end about no meeting on the 24th and the query as to whether we should stick with the same meeting day & time.  We did consider moving the meeting an hour earlier:  Would that be not okay for those on the west coast (Mark G., Paul M.)?  Would that be better for those across the pond (Sam E., Oliver)?

Happy Holidays!

Jilayne

SPDX Legal Team co-lead
opensource@...