Re: Hosting the SPDX 2.0 License Compare to Drive Traffic to SPDX Site

J Lovejoy

Tom read my mind - that would be so awesome!!!

How might we go about doing that??

Jilayne

On May 6, 2015, at 4:50 AM, Tom Incorvia <tom.incorvia@...> wrote:

Hello Gary,

Has the tools / marketing team considered hosting the license comparison tool – the benefits would be global, and would drive substantial and diverse traffic to the SPDX site.

The compare result could come with a splash screen directing individuals to an SPDX landing page, including a request for volunteers.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom Incorvia; tom.incorvia@...; O: (512) 340-1336; M: (215) 500 8838; Shoretel (Internal): X27015