Jilayne

SPDX Legal Team co-lead
opensource@...

On Mar 19, 2015, at 4:39 AM, Sam Ellis <Sam.Ellis@...> wrote:

From: J Lovejoy <opensource@...>
Date: Thursday, 19 March 2015 01:29
To: SPDX-legal <spdx-legal@...>
Subject: meeting tomorrow/Thursday

1) Please look over the updated pages as following and be ready to provide feedback:
http://spdx.org/spdx-license-list/license-list-overview - updates to text and links at top
http://spdx.org/spdx-license-list/matching-guidelines - updates to include exceptions and other minor changes

In case I don't make the call, here is some feedback on these pages:

  • Remove stray '.' in "an exception. operator."
  • Add a space between sentences: "headers.Where applicable"
  • We have two bullets numbered "2)'.
  • There is no such spreadsheet attached to the page: "attach it using the spreadsheet template available at the bottom of this page.".

--
Sam Ellis (ARM)

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.

ARM Limited, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ, Registered in England & Wales, Company No: 2557590
ARM Holdings plc, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ, Registered in England & Wales, Company No: 2548782

Join Spdx-legal@lists.spdx.org to automatically receive all group messages.